Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions for Improvement  (Read 18027 times)

FreeStyle

Re: Suggestions for Improvement
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2009, 05:54:55 pm »

don't sell FSP shirts in NH, only outside of NH or to NH residents who plan on being out of the state for a while.

THE FSP DOES NOT ADVERTISE IN NH.

lol

FreeStyle

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 05:57:12 pm »

I have a suggestion for improvement:

An easier way to click that you've moved and give the pertinent info.  I couldn't find it for the life of me on the website.  Someone else told me to email moved@freestateproject.com  and that got bounced back. 

or

sell FSP shirts that give directions on how to let the FSP know you moved and only sell them without FSP logo or info because these will be for people to wear in NH.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2009, 05:38:02 pm »

I have a suggestion for improvement:

An easier way to click that you've moved and give the pertinent info.  I couldn't find it for the life of me on the website.  Someone else told me to email moved@freestateproject.com  and that got bounced back. 

or

sell FSP shirts that give directions on how to let the FSP know you moved and only sell them without FSP logo or info because these will be for people to wear in NH.

It bounced back because the e-mail is Moved@FreeStateProject.org.  For instructions on the admittedly overly complicated process for updating your address on your own, see my signature.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up