Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Timed out... grrr  (Read 3132 times)

Fr33dom

Timed out... grrr
« on: October 02, 2009, 11:18:50 am »

Let me try this one more time. This time I'll be sure to copy it BEFORE I post it.  I signed the Statement of Intent earlier this a.m. and am now looking to get the heck out of here and head to NH in search of an apartment in the country.

A little bit, or a lot about me: I am 60 years old, married - my husband Norman is retired and living on SS for as long as it is around.  I am on disability, but gaining my health back.  Since the age of 16, I've worked mostly in the healthcare (which I refer to as sickcare) business as NA, CNA, PCA, and HHA. Out of all of them, I prefer HHA because it's more of a personal relationship that is developed over a period of time.  Nursing homes claim to have changed over the years, I find that as an untruth.

I haven't checked yet to see what stand NH has taken on this H1N1 mandatory vaccine scam yet.

I am interested in 'exchange' or bartering verses working for wages.  I must live in the country where I have total freedom. Well, close to total freedom. haha  I'm not good at socializing. I like to dress the way I am comfortable, and have a bad attitude in that, if you don't like the way I dress, then don't look at me. My attitude would prevent me from becoming the first lady, because I would not dress the way anyone else wants me to. That's me.

My dream that I had was partly due to my mother instilling in me her dream.  That is no longer obtainable here in Maine. It is time to move on now. But, not to moveon.org though. haha

In my 60 years, I've never felt free or experienced liberty.  Most of my preteen to young adult life was spent running away from the places (homes?) that the state put me in, running back home where I belonged and wanted to be. The last time they put me away, they locked me up at the IOL. I proved that I was good enough and could be trusted to attend the public school, sooooo Yup, I pulled off another great escape to freedom, to my parents home where I belonged.

I still have to check to see what NH is doing about the H1N1 mandatory vaccine pandemic.  I know that it will come, being that the DHS has it all set to go. I think they are only waiting for the HR3200 to pass, then the crap will hit the fan.

Paula

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Timed out... grrr
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 05:27:01 pm »

L
I still have to check to see what NH is doing about the H1N1 mandatory vaccine pandemic. 

as of right now... we don't.  and I don't think it will.

welcome.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 06:30:29 pm »

L
I still have to check to see what NH is doing about the H1N1 mandatory vaccine pandemic. 

as of right now... we don't.  and I don't think it will.

welcome.
A bunch of us just started a 527 non-profit called 10th Amendment NH and we'll be lobbying legislators and statewide candidates to ensure passage of a law allowing us to opt out of intrusive federal legislation. More on this in the near future.

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 06:33:20 pm »

A bunch of us just started a 527 non-profit called 10th Amendment NH and we'll be lobbying legislators and statewide candidates to ensure passage of a law allowing us to opt out of intrusive federal legislation. More on this in the near future.

Interesting.

Fr33dom

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 08:49:58 am »

Rebel said, "A bunch of us just started a 527 non-profit called 10th Amendment NH and we'll be lobbying legislators and statewide candidates to ensure passage of a law allowing us to opt out of intrusive federal legislation. More on this in the near future."

Maine has a resolution that has been tabled by Gov Baldacci. I see that Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins are still accepting federal grants, so they're just enslaving us more and more.  Baldacci's term is up in 2010 and it's looking good so far as finding a constitutional based governor.  We have 2 of them so far. I haven't talked with either of them yet, but I do intend to before I vote either one.

Thank you for your 'welcome' wagon on here.  Some how I got on to another forum on the 4.20 thing going on in Keene. Instead of a welcome, I was called an idiot. I stood up and admitted that I am an idiot because you have to be one to know one. haha.. So I haven't been back there yet. I think it was a Charley that was so generous in attacking me.  I'm glad that I was probably on the wrong system because I certainly wasn't feeling welcomed at all.  I guess that Keene would not be a place to settle down in?

Are there any towns in NH that have respect for the Constitution yet? Oh, and are there smoking (cigarettes) laws there yet?  It's been a long time since I headed for NH to enjoy a smoke and a coffee in a restaurant.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:23 am »

Rebel said, "A bunch of us just started a 527 non-profit called 10th Amendment NH and we'll be lobbying legislators and statewide candidates to ensure passage of a law allowing us to opt out of intrusive federal legislation. More on this in the near future."

Maine has a resolution that has been tabled by Gov Baldacci. I see that Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins are still accepting federal grants, so they're just enslaving us more and more.  Baldacci's term is up in 2010 and it's looking good so far as finding a constitutional based governor.  We have 2 of them so far. I haven't talked with either of them yet, but I do intend to before I vote either one.

Thank you for your 'welcome' wagon on here.  Some how I got on to another forum on the 4.20 thing going on in Keene. Instead of a welcome, I was called an idiot. I stood up and admitted that I am an idiot because you have to be one to know one. haha.. So I haven't been back there yet. I think it was a Charley that was so generous in attacking me.  I'm glad that I was probably on the wrong system because I certainly wasn't feeling welcomed at all.  I guess that Keene would not be a place to settle down in?

Are there any towns in NH that have respect for the Constitution yet? Oh, and are there smoking (cigarettes) laws there yet?  It's been a long time since I headed for NH to enjoy a smoke and a coffee in a restaurant.

well  yes there is now a smoking law in NH... Many of us fought that one but lost... I think it was 2007 or 2008.

yes there are many towns in NH that respect the Constitution... if you want to work on 'State politics'... consider anyplace in NH within driving distance of Concord.  (They meet from Jan - June).  If you want to work on local stuff... pick a town that you like.

Fr33dom

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:01 am »

We'll be in NH this coming week. I'm thinking on going to the Tue and Wed meetings if I can find out what time they are for sure.  Maybe pick up a local newspaper, etc for apartment rental prices, etc.  We own our house here and will most likely rent it out while we are living in NH.

Fishercat

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 11:04:53 am »

We'll be in NH this coming week. I'm thinking on going to the Tue and Wed meetings if I can find out what time they are for sure. 

For Tuesday - http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?calendar=default&view=Event&event_id=479

"Officially" it starts at 7PM, but people wander in any time starting in the early evening.  It is an informal gathering - hence the lack of concrete information about when people will actually get there, and what they'll do once there.   Think of it more of a event where you'll know there will be a room full of liberty activists, rather than a program with speeches (although there may well be a few speakers as well).

For Wednesday -  http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?calendar=default&view=Event&event_id=24

Never been to this one, so no commentary.   I guess I should probably go one of these weeks.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 01:29:30 pm »

Wicked Wednesdays in Dover starts at 7:30 pm. And Taproom Tuesdays usually start around 6 pm and goes past 10 though people are always coming and going.

Fr33dom

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 03:43:38 pm »

Thank you everyone for your help. If I have the town right, we might stop in while traveling and check it out.  Informal social time sounds great to me. I just hope you have some older or elder folks in your midst.  My 19 year old might be with us, and her newborn also.  A little hesitant on bringing the baby in with a lot of people though.. Will have to think about it. I think the major concern is if the H1N1 is out and about in that part of the state.  We have no idea where DHS is going to spread their disease around.

This is in Keene correct? I mean, the 2 social events?

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 03:59:17 pm »

Thank you everyone for your help. If I have the town right, we might stop in while traveling and check it out.  Informal social time sounds great to me. I just hope you have some older or elder folks in your midst.  My 19 year old might be with us, and her newborn also.  A little hesitant on bringing the baby in with a lot of people though.. Will have to think about it. I think the major concern is if the H1N1 is out and about in that part of the state.  We have no idea where DHS is going to spread their disease around.

This is in Keene correct? I mean, the 2 social events?

tuesday Manchester
Wed      Dover 
Pages: [1]   Go Up