Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anything open near Manch?  (Read 1342 times)

m.sanstail

Anything open near Manch?
« on: September 10, 2009, 03:55:09 pm »

Little Minn is closing down soon enough. Anything open in the Manch, or surrounding, areas? We're looking for one room, and internet access. We're on a limited budget right now, so we'd prefer something around $90 to $100. That will allow us to make a car payment, and buy food still.

We'd even be willing to work around the house to make up the rest if this is below what you'd like for a weekly amount.

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
Re: Anything open near Manch?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 10:53:21 pm »

I was in a similar situation last month as my roommate was putting his house up for sale and wanted everyone to move out.  I ended up subletting a 1 bedroom apartement on the NW side of Manchester for $500 / month for the final 2 months of the lease.  The nice thing being that I got a nice place below market rates, without having to pay a deposit.  Of course the not so great part is I have to move again the end of next month, but hey it's a place to live, until I can find something more permanent.  I just posted a housing wanted ad on criagslist.  Make sure you post the maximum your willing to pay that will help you find people willing to accommodate, and weed out those who aren't willing to accommodate.  
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 10:58:24 pm by djbridgeland »
Pages: [1]   Go Up