Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first batch of Porcfest 2009 Photos  (Read 9007 times)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: My first batch of Porcfest 2009 Photos
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2009, 10:53:39 pm »

I would like to put a request out to the other people who took pics at porcfest. I am looking to find a picture of the rainbow that happened on Saturday I got a pic from my dingleberry but the pic was not the greatest. If you were standing by the game room looking toward the picnic hall it would have been on the side of the mountain in the background and this happened between 5:30 pm and 6:00 pm on Saturday. 

It's not a great pic, but here's what I got on my cell phone.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2009, 11:19:56 pm »

Those pics of the mountains make me drool.

Jeff LaGrange

• FSP Participant
  • AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2009, 11:21:51 pm »

Actually, it was a double rainbow.  I should have stopped the car and took pics. 
"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 09:12:55 am »

There were rainbows, our whole drive home, until we stopped in Tilton for dinner, and the sun went down.

We didn't stop to take any pictures before then, though, since the kids would have woken up, and they needed the nap.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Soatrot35

• jhguhfg
My first batch of Porcfest 2009 Photos
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 10:21:11 pm »

/joinchannel glff

Its a global looking for fellowship channel used for pretty much anything you will get to talk to people then
note not sure if each server has the same glff thin just ask in advice what the channel is

lobstah

• FSP Participant
    • my music
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 02:49:14 pm »

lol who is wearing that "never smoke shitty weed" shirt?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up