Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cross-recruiting for OCDO  (Read 2281 times)

CA_Libertarian

• FSP Member 2007
Cross-recruiting for OCDO
« on: August 09, 2009, 08:14:09 pm »

I've been posting about the FSP a lot over on OpenCarry.org, and now I think it's time to scratch the other organization's back.

If you're liberty-minded, please consider joining the efforts to improve carry laws (if you aren't already part of the effort).

Haven't made the move to NH yet? We need your help even MORE. States like CA, TX, and many more have lots of liberty-minded people working toward a common goal.

Stop idly longing for the fight for liberty when you have a battle in your current back yard. It's the least you can do until you come home to NH.

Besides, it's a great place to recruit people to the FSP.
www.pledgebank.com/Next1000

The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
~Thomas Paine (1737–1809)

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
Re: Cross-recruiting for OCDO
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:35:07 pm »

I just checked out the site, and the girl there is cuuuuute.  Ain't nothing finer than a fine woman carrying.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

CA_Libertarian

• FSP Member 2007
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 05:30:45 am »

I just checked out the site, and the girl there is cuuuuute.  Ain't nothing finer than a fine woman carrying.

Did you happen to see the California Girls and Guns thread? Plenty of eye candy there... and the dames ain't half bad either!
www.pledgebank.com/Next1000

The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
~Thomas Paine (1737–1809)

Pat McCotter

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 06:35:54 am »

Did you happen to see the California Girls and Guns thread? Plenty of eye candy there... and the dames ain't half bad either!

Yeah, those wind turbines are something, no? All across the horizon!
Visualize Whirled Peas

Give Pizza Chance

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly. - Steven Wright
Pages: [1]   Go Up