Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just joined FSP and moving to NH within the month  (Read 4373 times)

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
Re: Just joined FSP and moving to NH within the month
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 06:43:48 pm »

Welcome home!
Check out the guys at Coalition for Limited Government, Greater Nashua.  They are mostly Free Staters and libertarians and you will fit right in:  http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-309/calendar/9176345/ 
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

adirondeau

• Its a Freedom thing.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 06:51:55 pm »

Don't be left behind, man.  Pack your gear and get on in!  There's tyranny to be fought.

It's all right--we'll leave some bad laws for you...

Thanks Maxx!
If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always got...

A man's mind stretched to an new idea never goes back to its original dimension...

Brettp76

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 10:01:18 pm »

Welcome Duke!

I help organize the CLG-Nashua group as well as some FSP recruiting focused on college libertarians in the Northeast.

If you send me an email address via PM I'll add you to our regular email distribution regarding upcoming events (or just join the RP-309 meetup) and you might consider stopping by a Social Sunday's - Nashua from 10:30 to noon at Riverwalk Cakery & Coffeehouse to discuss all things liberty and network with locals. As an MA student you might be uniquely positioned to recruit for the FSP to what I consider the very lowest of the "low hanging fruit" - college libertarians without a job or mortgage currently residing in an ultra-collectivist State not far from New Hampshire.   >:D

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:02:59 pm by Brettp76 »
"My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." Ayn Rand

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 10:43:26 pm »

Nashua and the seacoast are excellent for recruiting folks.  You have people coming up from Mass all the time to avoid those pesky taxes.  While they're up here, it's good to identify the New Hampshire-like liberty lovers and encourage them to come up here and become politically active.

Please update your address and sign up at pledgebank.com/Next1000

Also, be sure to tell your friends about the effort.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

tfboyle

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 08:36:56 am »

Are you looking at the University of New Hampshire for Grad School?  If you are let me know, I am finishing up my masters in Poli Sci from there right now (just have my thesis to write...it is on the right of secession) and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 09:53:48 am »

Seabrook is good for that commute into Mass...
oh course it depends on where in MA  and the rent etc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up