Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Forget Oath Keepers (See last post in thread)  (Read 20937 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
Forget Oath Keepers (See last post in thread)
« on: August 01, 2009, 10:50:14 pm »

At Murphy's today I mentioned that I'm thinking about promoting Oath Keepers to cops & other public servants, because of the possibility of imminent economic crash, martial law, forced vaccinations etc. And the group had a discussion about that for a while, expressing similar views, interest and sentiments. I just joined the Oath Keepers forum [previously at ning.com].

I'll be in the Nashua-Manchester area till Aug 20, so I could collaborate with others till then in this area, if anyone likes, to promote Oath Keepers [and FSP/NHLA]. I plan to be at the Live Free or Die rally and I hope to promote Oath Keepers there too. After that I'll be near Newport and maybe Grafton, so I could promote it there then, but I may be able to get rides to other areas to promote it to too.

My email is ...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:37:05 am by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Ask Cops, Military, All Public Servants to Join Oath Keepers
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 11:56:17 am »

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY
http://oathkeepers.ning.com

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

LiftsBoxes

Re: Ask Cops, Military, All Public Servants to Join Oath Keepers
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 09:52:26 am »

As we discussed at Murphy's, I think promoting this group has a lot of merit.  Since we know these forums are read by members of the law enforcement community, I'd like to commend any of you who are already members of Oath Keepers.

Anybody who wants to take our Saturday discussion further, please feel free to email / PM me.
"Bother!" said Pooh as he chambered another round.

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:15:37 am »

I'm working now on the following plan to promote Oath Keepers.

We want to invite cops, military & other public servants, as well as concerned people, to attend local Oath Keepers meetups.

I'll try to compose a meeting format for such meetups.

We should probably recruit Liberty Movement and Peace Movement people to organize these meetups & help invite people to attend.

I'll try to compose also a leaflet on how to find good places for meetups.

Suggestions for the leaflet and meeting format are welcome.

Nd2bfree.45acp

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 11:59:41 am »

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

Although I strongly agree with every part of this oath , I think these two lines might turn alot of people away and make them just dismiss this as some extremist
propaganda ,and again I dont have any problem with it ,but I think most of the american public are just not ready to accept words like concentration camp,and detention camp
thats just to "extreme"and in there eyes it makes you lose some credibility,because of the "that would never happen here" attitude most of the sheep have.
so, I think this would serve you better if it just read

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of mass detention.
just some food for thought :)

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 05:02:33 pm »

* Thanks for that suggestion. I can use that for the meeting format or something.

* By the way, [Nov. 22, '09]  this seems to be a compatible pro-liberty effort among younger folks to seek office: http://www.yearofyouth.org. Looks like they're pretty ambitious and fairly organized.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 05:28:11 pm by Luck »

TEBON

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:15:24 pm »

I really dig this idea. . .and it'd be great to have other oaths for other forms of government work. 

I will never catalog my fellow citizens in databases or help to watch my fellow citizen in their private homes. . .etc.

there could even be some for welfare workers, etc.

Delphina

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 01:56:51 pm »

I have a friend in the Academy and have sent him a link.  He and I have gone back and forth regarding my recent anti-statism and his pro-statism (fueled no doubt by his military back ground). My frustration with the tyrants in power who MISUSE their loyalty tends to translate as not just anti-statist but anti-state worker.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  I have been in the past and continue to be very supportive of the majority who serve our country and on our streets protecting us with their lives - this organization is something I can get behind 100% because it is there for those who serve not for the power high (they do unfortunately exist), but to up hold the values and ideals that we all share.
It's $3.00 for a Coke at the movies that costs $0.01 to make and yet some people are only upset that the chain they go to doesn't sell Pepsi.

Delphina

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:05:43 am »

I just saw this horrendous 'interview' by Chris Matthews.   What a disaster of a 'journalist'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTauxgcNEA

I couldn't even watch further than 1/2 way through because I was getting ill at the unabashed logical fallacies...

My police academy friend is interested - he'll look into it as soon as he passes his exams.

Mr. Rhodes did an EXCELLENT job, btw. Loved the thrill up your leg comment.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:12:24 am by Delphina »
It's $3.00 for a Coke at the movies that costs $0.01 to make and yet some people are only upset that the chain they go to doesn't sell Pepsi.

conyeezy

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 10:35:38 am »

having had some sort of organization like this, loose as it is, would have gone a long way to strengthening my resolve while i was in the military. kudos to the oath keepers!

Alle Dinge sind Gift, und nichts ohne Gift... Allein die Dosis macht dass ein Ding kein Gift ist
-Paracelsus von Hohenheim

Luck

• FSP Participant
Sheriff Mack's Book
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 11:03:21 pm »

* I recommend the book, THE COUNTY SHERIFF - OUR LAST HOPE, by Richard Mack, former Sheriff in Arizona.
* The book is available for $12 from Richard Mack, P.O. Box 971, Pima, AZ 85543. It's much cheaper in bulk, $450 plus shipping fees for 100 copies, which is $4.50 each plus shipping.
* "Sheriff" Mack is a member of http://Oathkeepers.org, which is for police, military and all citizens who wish to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Please join. It's free. Oathkeepers meetings are good places to persuade conservatives to join Libertarians for Liberty.
* You can read some of the best parts of the book at this link: http://fsp.lefora.com/2009/12/14/1-3.
* He mentions that the Supreme Court ruled that state and county officials are not obligated to do anything that the federal govt tells them to do. Congress passed the Brady Bill in 1994 which said that sheriff's must enforce registration of all guns etc, but the court ruled that the act is unconstitutional. So Mack says sheriffs should also not enforce IRS rulings to steal from citizens. He calls the IRS the American Gestapo. He also considers the drug war a farce. See the link above. The leaflet there is worth copying and passing around.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 11:12:33 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Ask Cops et al to Join Oath Keepers - See Mack's Book
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 04:02:37 pm »

* An OK member mentioned that Vermont has a proposed resolution asserting state sovereignty, which I found here: http://windsorcounty.blogspot.com/2009/08/vermont-state-sovereignty-resolution.html
* Does NH have such a resolution ready for a vote in the legislature? Or is it satisfied with its Article Ten, which I imagine might be good enough?

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 04:08:12 pm »

Seriously, what's with the asterisks (*)?  ;)

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 05:58:27 pm »

NH Constitution Part First Article Seven covers State sovereignty.

[Art.] 7. [State Sovereignty.] The people of this state have the sole and exclusive right of governing themselves as a free, sovereign, and independent state; and do, and forever hereafter shall, exercise and enjoy every power, jurisdiction, and right, pertaining thereto, which is not, or may not hereafter be, by them expressly delegated to the United States of America in congress assembled.

June 2, 1784

Asserting something repeatedly is sort of a waste. The problem is that a State enters agreement with the federal government for extraconstitutional funding. Many would like to see the extraconstitutional funding without any fiduciary oversight of taxpayers' money from Congress. Vermont being one of the many States that receive positive net federal dollars.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 09:10:40 pm »

Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers will be speaking at the 2010 Liberty Forum
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

anything