Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 16 year old son, does not want to move to NH  (Read 14890 times)

chrisman

Re: 16 year old son, does not want to move to NH
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 09:07:45 pm »

Hi Mac, regarding the 68' Triumph, it is a car that my son was given. Thanks for your post, it was filled with a lot of neat info. I can assure you that I am not the guy with "extra needs" when it comes to comfort, and rural living is my cup of tea. Take care.

Anton -Thanks, and with the circumstances between my wife and I right now, I have to consider his feelings.

Mac_Muz

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 09:28:44 am »

I said you seemed sincere... On the other hand there is way to many who come here saying they want a rural lifestyle, but bring the big city life they had, which costs everyone else.

That message wasn't aimed at you, but at anyone reading my very first post. Don't take it personally as it wasn't aimmed your way.

As to the car i am a x tech, and know about SU type 4 carbs inside out upside down and backwards. The memory is a tad fuzzy as to what was what in 68 though. Might be a spitfire, or a TR4 A I guess..

I am a long hair country boy if the Charlie Daniels persuation.. maybe that will help. Sometimes in text my  chats read colder than I mean. The mold I come from got broke a long time ago.

I tend to be blunt, and if ever I do insult anyone one line which I don't because it is pointless, then whom ever would have no doubt about the intent. You were not.

Allow me to get back to the big city life style. Once upon a time North Conway was just a scenic little mtns villiage, a lot like Jackson which still is. But N.Conway had a tiny airport. Well the power and greed mongers saw a flat spot between 2 rocks and built a shoping mall on the site. That was a fairly blind knee jerk reaction to get money.

The 2 rocks are called the Moat Mountains to the south and Red Stone to the North, and if I could i would suggest damming the Saco River bewteen them.

Once there were common mountian views between small cottages for guests in the 3 seasons which are still popular. Spring is not as that is rock harvest season, when it is too cold for bugs and the sky is usually 18% gray.

But now every seconds store there is has a joint on what was the airport, and the designers even brought in garden soil to plant foreign trees and other for crap plants to make it look pretty to a tourist.

Locals call the area the Golden Mile, and or Sodom and Gorrmora.. Then of course Walmart came in and drove out k Mart, the best part was driving out K-mart, but we still have the bloody Wal-mart.. That brings low life, I am not sure what you would call these people, but if you ask me they look like the walking dead.

The type wear mostly all black clothing, have dyed black hair, wear engineer boots paint there finger nails black and were purple lipstick, unless it is a tattoo in dark deep purple. I would have no idea what that lifestyle is, but it isn't anything like what was here before. I have no idea if they cost locals anything or not, but the new wave poly tics sure do.

IMO there are problems in NH not addressed by this site, which appears to have a glowing account of what NH is and some of it isn't.

This is just another Police State, with more kinds of cops than any other state. With in the last 5 years a whole new agentcy rose up out of no where. The cars are a mirror image of State Police and their uniforms are too.

We have Fish Cops with the most power of all, then State, then town cops and on top of that Sheriffs depts.. We have Border Patrol, who as of late believe they can stop all traffic any where at any time they please. 3 weeks ago out riding I got stopped with every one else 175 miles from the Canadian Border on I-93 between Franconia and North Woodstock.

They wanted to know if i was a USA citizen. I told em I am more local than you are, meaning them not you.

I am new but from what I can gather here he is that a type or class of same thinking folks want to get 1 state filled with as many like thinking people as possible. To me a sort of state wide commune, and I question the idea.

Maybe it makes sence, since then one state might be taken and once it is another might be later. That way sure would be slow.

The enemy is NY, Ma. NJ, Cal where you are, some states in the middle. All where the low life and big spending do gooders and "Feel Gooders" come from.

I am not so sure i would be interested in drawing any attention from them myself.

NH is land locked under Canada, and above Mass and east of NY, and to get in or out you must pass thru enemy territory.

Once I was detained in Mass for over 1 hour towing a trailer with a horse. I had a few flintlock muskets and a flint lock pistol the cops tried to bust be for as a violation of Mass hand gun laws.

I wasn't pleased, and when I complained it was brushed off.

NH cops don't exactly go marching around bearing banners of Freedom either. That would yet be another tale.

The short tale of that is all cops are public servants and right now they are doing what they can to save their own hides in this economy. I think they should have a cake sale don't you?

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 10:19:07 am »

This is just another Police State

Mac, I appreciate your posts here. I do have to take exception with the above, though. I've been in NH just long enough to see the police state get more noticeable. That said, it doesn't even come close to California, from which I am a political refugee.

I told em I am more local than you are

Awesome  8)

I am new but from what I can gather here he is that a type or class of same thinking folks want to get 1 state filled with as many like thinking people as possible. To me a sort of state wide commune, and I question the idea.

Getting people together who value individual liberty and are willing to take action to preserve that freedom - yes.
Creating a "commune" - no

(well, I guess some people who wanted to could form a little commune of their own, but most of the rest of us would steer well away from that!)

The enemy is NY, Ma. NJ, Cal where you are, some states in the middle. All where the low life and big spending do gooders and "Feel Gooders" come from.
Yes and no. I've spent a hell of a lot of time at the NH State House in the last few years, and I can tell you some of the worst big-government, nanny-state, control-your-life people in our state legislature were born & raised in NH. And frankly those people have control of our government right now.

We need to take it back

chrisman

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 10:39:27 am »

Thanks Mac, I want you to know I was in no way offended, and I know there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical of the people moving into NH. I also will tell you something regarding that. People like me, who realize what is going on in other states (much less the whole country, but specifically other states) and have had to live through it, see NH as a chance at regaining and preserving freedoms lost. We have watched them lost as we grew up in these areas, more so than people in NH. People who have lived in NH for a long time and are not part of the FSP may not have the same, or as much "drive" so to speak to make changes or preserve their freedoms. People like me, and there are a lot of us who have woken up, want what you want, freedom...the rest (preferences, lifestyle, etc.) is just details. The car is a Triumph Spitfire, and there is a Triumph parts place there in NH, one of a kind.

Denis -I hope to join you some day at that State House...

...How to get my son, and hopefully my whole family, to want to move out there to NH...

Mac_Muz

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:54 pm »

Dennis I find no fault it any of the above. I have only spent 18 days in Cali, and didn't really like it. On the other hand I never met any police what so ever riding out west to bother me in anyway.

I have no real experience in Cali life, and it was the weather and the way drivers are which I didn't like most. One can hardly judge about drivers though, but the heat in Sept into Oct was maddening hot and too dry. I was in the Fresno area which will probably speak volumes.

Of those in office here these days they are new wave, even if they were raised in NH.. The last 3 decades was more or less the new begining.

I do hope you appreciated the Nazi Swastikas on the Library in Concord. Carved right into the grantite decorations up nice and high they are, so if you missed seeing them feel free at any time you choose. I just find that interesting, and that nothing has been done since WW-2 ended.

I share like feelings about Liberty, I even have a motorcycle i painted myself with the face of Miss Liberty and the flag on it. I tend to carry and so far no one has offered to burn my flag or the bike. Perhaps you would find it as odd as i do, that one day out riding that bike, it was blessed by both a kindegarten teacher with her class, and the Hell''s Angels and it isn't a Harley.

If you are still working in Concord Govt, you might know i am miffed with the DMV, and the state over the abusivly high vehical registrations and the off the wall computer inpections for vehicals. I was a state inspector myself when the fee was $0.50 (fifty cents) thru around $5.00 (five dollars) and this is an outrage. So much so i refuse to get my motorcycles inspected as a civil disobiediance thing.. They would pass inspection, it is the fee I disagree with and the way it is done, whlie other states such as Florida have given it up. I was a state inspector there once as well.

Since you are or were in State affairs I would also like to add yet another tall tail..

Once i was hurt in state and on the job. I was deemed not worthy of the surgery, which was apx $100,000, and I can almost understand that. I was tossed out with the dish water by AIG of Manchester. And did what I did to survive therafter.

That isn't any part of the tail... ok tale.. I admire Captian William Clark of Lewis and Clark a bit too much for modernman at times and non one here knows me.

One of the ways I earned was taking living history to public school, as any charater the school wanted so long as it dated from apx 5,000 years ago when man had no metals to speak of no cloth, and etc, thru the American Fur Trade.

My dog and pony show was at a reasonable rate, and I brought tools and trade goods of the time, and included in many times garment women might wear, borrowed from garment I made by hand for my wife.

COLUMBINE happened un-benounce to me and I was headed to the Sandwich School by paper contract. The date was well after the feel gooders of America had begun their gun figght, or should I say anti gun fight, so the contrated mentioned the police would be informed and I would be informed the police were informed, so I could confirm it. I had this certain dread of being shot down in school steps.

The day began as I entered the school parking lot to met by 6 state polic cars and 12 state troopers just for me. I didn't feel very special. I was set upon by all 12 instantly, and one with a grin told me in no uncertain terms No Weapons and No fires. Then he asked with the same grin, can your show go on?

I grinned right back just like Davey Crocket and said yes Sir! as i held up a blue with red trimed wool dress to his puffed out chest, as if he were a woman tyryinh it on over her clothing, which was intended for the teacher to use if she wanted to wear it over what ever she happened to have on.

I don't take being stepped on very well.

So I left the muskets, tomahawks, flint and steel, and the BOW DRILL in the truck and went right on in per the contract with my new bunch of groupies, I guess to make sure I didn't Kill with any fringe on my shirt.

The rest was as normal; one class turned to 3; 3 turned to everyone... this time including the same 12 state troopers, who might have better served the state doing something they consider important.

This wasn't near the first time my dog and pony show happened in NH and I still have newspaper reports to prove it.

The of course was an odd part, as odd parts in life are a constant to me.

I did the whole show less any weapons, and less any fire and another trooper approached asking this time, and with out the fgrin if I might still consider the rest of the items I brought. I allowed to do so and went with one tropper to the truck where I made a face to face private demo, and he approved.

Went right back and did fire by flint and steel, then the BOW DRILL, which makes me the most dangerous man in all NH I guess, to load my blank cartidge and fire the shot..

That day ended, and that day ended my dog and pony shows too.

I do no more Libraries, Old age homes, History Museums in each town, and no more camps or schools. I lost a little paper money, but the state lost culture.

Ossipee Dare twice, plus the dog and pony show, Andover, Bartlett, what ever it is in Fryburg Maine, Kingswood thrice, Camp Belmont, Merideth Town Historical Soc, Freedom Town Historical Soc, Ossippe Town Historical Soc and Library, and more on request..

There will be no request... Oh yes Remick Farm in Tamwworth...

Mac_Muz

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 01:19:12 pm »

chrisman , I appreciate you are wide awake.. I could tell you were when I began to read.. I then answered and read back more finding the Triumph Car.. I was in error too thinking you were in Idaho right now, and missed you are in Cali...

I am glad you agree that people for the wrong reasons move to NH, and you wouldn't be one of them. I am one of white man, but I am not like white man. White Man is a greed monger, seeking power and of the most barabaric men in thew world. On the othjer hand when forced I am glad of being one of the most barabaric in the world, because I don't have to move when a fight is on.

White man and his paper money and his taxes which are oppressive has a strange way to see what is and what isn't freedom..

The natives had it right once, as you can't own land, and if you try a whiteman will tax it.

Money was a good idea in a another time, and that was when there was a gold std.. These days the whole concept is a joke and based on greed and power for papers which have no use other than pretend legal tender, backed up by nothing, not even a feeble promise.

Most people don't agree with me much on that idea, so I don't expect anyone here will either, but I just happen to have a Silver Certificate, and then the follow up to it called a "United States Note" which preceads the junk dollars we use now if you still do..

The more recognizable money these days is a Visa Card, which can track exactly how much toilet paper one family buys and when they do it. I personally find it odd that anyone would be interested in knowing when, and how much toliet paper is purchased, and inless your into making any of it, which might be a reasonable thing to do, that anyone else wanting the inside scoop could be no more than a Govt peeping Tom.

Then there are so-called leaders of the ilk of Bill Clinton, who problably need to know a lot about toliet paper... You would agree to that right?

Another thing you should know about me, is this key board cost 14 dollars a long time ago, and it had paper letters, and now i need to just guess. Most of the letters are gone away, I type with 2 fingers, and i was a car tech for foreign cars and can't spell and don't care a whit about grammar. The bottom of a car never cared about either, but in my day I could whip a clutch in a Volvo 140 series in 45 minutes flat.

I do appologize for my Kodak moments, but I wasn't responcible for the songs of my time either.

I do have days where I wonder about sheep, then I wonder if there is sheep and where all these lemmings came from...

If you come to visit NH and or live here, maybe we could meet.... That would be up to you because i fear nothing.

CA_Libertarian

• FSP Member 2007
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 06:19:14 pm »

...Money was a good idea in a another time, and that was when there was a gold std.. These days the whole concept is a joke and based on greed and power for papers which have no use other than pretend legal tender, backed up by nothing, not even a feeble promise.

Most people don't agree with me much on that idea, so I don't expect anyone here will either...

Mac,

I think you'll find many here who agree with you on issues of legal tender, at least in varying degrees.

Also just wanted to say I've very much enjoyed reading your posts.

~David
www.pledgebank.com/Next1000

The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
~Thomas Paine (1737–1809)

Mac_Muz

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 07:48:52 pm »

David, You do, and there are others?

Taxes are a shame as probably a lot here know. The fedral taxes are a total shame, never ratified and to pay for WW-1.

The IRS has no standing, and will tell you paying fedral income tax is totally voluntary, I wouldn't bet on that. There is a recent couple from NH now serving the rest of their days in the Govt pen over taxes, and who were invaded.

And just how many times does one need to pay a tax on the same thing he paid tax on before?

And why are the Feds exempt from paying into SS, and most other taxes themselves?

Probably i am preaching to the choir, but I don't know that.

To me the whole system is a shame and some will live in fear of it. i admitt they can make a ROYAL mess, and we got rid of one Royal mess about 200 years ago....

The new wave Royalty has no idea they might bleed and we might bleed as well.

The new wave Royalty refuses to read history and think it over, so it might not be repeated, but whiteman isn't the smartest creature that ever walked ther face of Earth either.

The day of paper money is nearing a dead end just like a pyramid game in the mail does.

The days of borders is nearing an end too.

If you ask me the Govt is toppling in on it's over burdened fat bloated self, and when all is said and done only the strong in nature will survive.

Man all man just might not be there to see it. Modern man is getting weaker, not stronger, dumber not smarter.
We eat what the Govt says we can eat, we do what the Govt says we can do. We pay because the Govt says we must..

The Govt has gone from simple governing to a major welfare system that counts anyone other than military as a pay check earner and yet the Govt refuses to earn a cent, and will tax common man to death and then tax hom again for death itself.

This time in history is very telling, as the Govt is wanting to be in on every factor, and right in the bed room.

The Govt has the systems and the ways to feed lemmings.... In Cal i know for a fact that pets can be chipped and if it hasn't happened yet chipping people in the USa will soom be mandatory. Of course it will be for the safety of the children...

What I mean is chipping people in cal could be mandatory and i wouldn't know it. It sure isn't in NH not yet.

I will never allow me and mine to take it, and not because of thye bible, it just isn't going to happen here and there will be no debate about it law or no law..

The Govt let me down in 1999 and 2 family members were murdered, stabbed to death in the teens each of stabbings , elderly folks, and not 3 city blocks from the local cop shop. The fire dept beat SWAT by 2.5 hours.

The only ones safe that day were SWAT, and because they stayed away.

chrisman, Please forgive me. I didn't mean to take your thread over.. hearing about this site and the movement?? bothered me, and I came to see what it is for myself.

I won't know for awhile how it will be for me, I sure don't like not counting because I live here. I have seen how that idea works before. People from away come, and somehow believe they can make new rules and the locals will just deal with it.

That idea can get people hurt. mac...

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 07:52:12 pm »

chrisman, Please forgive me. I didn't mean to take your thread over.. hearing about this site and the movement?? bothered me, and I came to see what it is for myself.

I won't know for awhile how it will be for me, I sure don't like not counting because I live here. I have seen how that idea works before. People from away come, and somehow believe they can make new rules and the locals will just deal with it.

That idea can get people hurt. mac...

Maybe start a new thread?

You can join as a pioneer.
Also there are many many many locals working alongside us movers.  In fact I forget who moved and who lived here.
The reason that it can't count for the 20K is that the theory was based on 20k people MOVING to help augment the liberty lovers already here in NH.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 07:55:54 pm »

The Gold Standard was imposed under the British Parliament through the  Currency Act of 1764 and was the primary reason for the Revolution, before that the colonies used paper money. The Gold Standard was then reimposed under the First Bank of the United States (central bank)... it never became law in the US until 1900.

As for the 16th Amendment, it came into power upon ratification by NH.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:14:32 pm by John Edward Mercier »

Mac_Muz

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 08:14:03 am »

John, Paper money backed up by something is and or was one thing... After the war the Continenal Congress was hard pressed for any money, and for a while it was Spanish Mill Dollars, and other foreign silver coins.

I am not a collector of such things seriously, so I don't know when the Pine Tree Shilling first came to be, but am under the impression it was a early coin minted by us.

As a historical re-enactor of the French and Indian War, and skipping over the Rev War to end up in the American Fur Trade, as one means of earning, I make items called Trade Silver. I have no site for my own, but you can search the terms and find others who do have sites showing pieces. It was and still is real silver, which varries by maker, in coin to sterling today.

In about 1826 German Silver hit in the trade, but was not popular with natives who could tell nickle from silver, and would not trade fur for this material. It seems they knew what was of value and what wasn't as we should today.

I would like to begin a thread that can cover more than one topic, but being new am not sure where to put it, and or what to start it with.

I entered this topic with the idea that no teen I would know of would not like NH life.... Even if he/she was a city kid...

Topics and me tend to evolve into other things..

Also I am into Liberty, I don't think anyone would question that. Over years I have learned to be carefull for what I ask for, and I didn't ask for others from away to come here to bolster anything.

NH has become a testing ground for the Govt in someways..

When I saw the link and read about this idea as the porc fest, I was most amused.. The "shades' and a kilt just got to me. No re-enactor would be caught dead wearing modern sun glasses, and a kilt, and or carry a scottish sword and a AR-15 at the same times. The media of course can not be trusted.

Once at a primitive Ron Dee Vous a tv crew for media happened in and the end results was a shock. The tv crew filmed events in camp, to include shooting, where primitive cap locks and flintlocks only are used, and not at any modern target materials.

We do not shoot plastic 1 gallon milk jugs, and or cinder blocks ever. The materials are modern.

Well the tv media went some place else, and our musket balls and rilfled ball shot appeared to strike the targets formentioned, and the next people you would see were more like the Michigan Militia with Ar-15's and some fairly harsh language, saying things like; "We will take what we want when the time is right!"

This is not the image re-enactors would wish to present to the public.

It would be better if this Free State Org/ movement or what ever it is properly called, was more carefull with the current form of media who make and create news, rather than just report it.

You need to learn to be carefull for what you ask for.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 09:37:14 am »

It would be better if this Free State Org/ movement or what ever it is properly called, was more carefull with the current form of media who make and create news, rather than just report it.

You need to learn to be carefull for what you ask for.

We can't stop how the media represents us.  Those with brains will figure it out.
Over 100 people have joined since the article... so it can't be all bad.  You found it here because of the article right?

Mac_Muz

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 10:32:22 am »

Dreepa, Yup sure did ... I took the time to look and still am.. I know first hand how media distort things.. I no longer waste time speaking with them.

The fact is they are there for greed which is a story they have no particula interest in, other than can create a presentation with any twist they want. It's a job.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 10:33:41 am »

hopefully you guys will be enjoying NH sometime soon
it is better than california in most ways and is better than northern idaho in many ways
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2009, 01:39:42 am »

MAC,
Currently money is backed by the government's ability to tax...
The public could never really know the physical currency to depository gold weight/quality ratio. Which is why the Gold Standard never held.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up