Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Applying for a passport with no state birth certificate  (Read 512 times)

Aboriginal

Applying for a passport with no state birth certificate
« on: April 24, 2017, 12:15:04 pm »

Peace everyone.
I am a new mother seeking for sovereignty. I want to apply for a passport for my son who was born at home. He has a birth certificate that was motorized, but not state or county issued. He also doesn't have a ssn. What are some laws that can help me apply for a passport for him?

Instinct2Bfree

Re: Applying for a passport with no state birth certificate
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:50:57 pm »

This country is full of slaves. One of the reasons you can not deny that you are a slave IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE. You are a number owned by the gang (aka u.s. govt). The good ol' u.s. of a is NOTHING but a gigantic corporation. If you want to be sovereign then don't turn your kid over to the state.  Watch: Larken Rose "Statism The Most Dangerous Superstition"  ......I too am for peace. I am also aware that the belief in authority and any govt IS the biggest obstacle to peace and freedom.  Thanks,Instinct2Bfree
"No,I didn't come here to seize the power for myself. I came here to DESTROY it."            (part of Grant's speech from THE IRON WEB by Larken Rose)
Pages: [1]   Go Up