Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alternative Lifestyles  (Read 9002 times)

AlaskanWoman

Alternative Lifestyles
« on: May 22, 2003, 05:00:52 pm »

Ok, it does seem that Jason migh be all for legalized prostitution and like I said, not my thing but.........

So I have another bitty question for this new world thing.

What about alternative lifestyles?  Will they be accepted/acceptable as hooking is?

And no I am not trying to yank ya'lls chain, this I really would like an answer to.

Anyway if I want to yank chains, I have better questions to do so with  ;D  Wouldn't ya agree?

Dalamar49

• FSP Participant
  • I smoked out the sheriff and his deputy! : )
Re:Alternative Lifestyles
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 05:09:02 pm »

Sounds fine by me. In a Free State everybody would be free to live as they choose without interference from the state.

If you enjoy wearing drag, smoking hash, sodomy or any other "alternative" life style that's your business and everybody here would respect your right to that life style.
Get up, stand up, stand up for your right. Don't give up the fight.

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 05:37:48 pm »

Cool I will be sure to tell my friends.

Nice to know discrimantion will be kept to a faction.

What about gays/lesbian/bis etc?  Will they be as welcome as straights will be?

Sounds fine by me. In a Free State everybody would be free to live as they choose without interference from the state.

If you enjoy wearing drag, smoking hash, sodomy or any other "alternative" life style that's your business and everybody here would respect your right to that life style.

Penfist

• FSP Participant
  • Work together to build something that lasts.
    • Penfist
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 07:42:20 pm »

As long as you don't use force/fraud against others, I can't see why you wouldn't be welcome!
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 07:46:17 pm »

Ah................I see!

say you peeps take over my state, I might not be welcome in my own state?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But on the other hand, I do understand what you meant. Just wanted to show you how something like that could easily be misunderstood. Wording on the net is in fact everything.

As long as you don't use force/fraud against others, I can't see why you wouldn't be welcome!

Dalamar49

• FSP Participant
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2003, 09:14:09 pm »

I think what Palindrome is trying to say is that gays and lesbians are more than welcome in the Free State. We believe that people's sexual orientation is their own business not the government's.

SandyPrice

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 09:24:20 pm »

I guess I have to ask why do we have to know where or with whom you sleep?  I don't want to care or know.  Hookers are illegal in most states and if that is what you want to do, I suggest you work on making it legal.

I don't want to know about it!  Why do we have to live in each others actions?  I can see absolutely no need to walze into any community and immediately start changing their styles  to ours.  I want the freedom to live in a community where I'm not constantly assaulted with naked bodies or people making love to animals in the park.  

May I suggest that you move to San Francisco where you can probably do what ever you want to anyone or anything.  

I have my own style of living and my own values and would rather not have to lose them to bring in voyeurs.

Living a free life must take into consideration the lives around them.  I want the freedom to walk around town with my 16 year old granddaugher.  Get it?

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2003, 09:35:38 pm »

Equally I don't want you trying to tell my how and what I should do in MY state. Got that?

You should try to correct your own state's problems and not try to take over MY state making the people who ALREADY live there second rate citixens. Or to have my people in my state have to worry about what the fed gov WILL do and they WILL do something.

Got that? Then put it in your pipe and smoke it.

No, you go to San Fran, not me. I live in the state I want to. And I don't want you. GOT THAT??????????/

Equally, this IS NOT THE HOOKER THREAD. This is about ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES, learn to read why don't ya?

I guess I have to ask why do we have to know where or with whom you sleep?  I don't want to care or know.  Hookers are illegal in most states and if that is what you want to do, I suggest you work on making it legal.

I don't want to know about it!  Why do we have to live in each others actions?  I can see absolutely no need to walze into any community and immediately start changing their styles  to ours.  I want the freedom to live in a community where I'm not constantly assaulted with naked bodies or people making love to animals in the park.  

May I suggest that you move to San Francisco where you can probably do what ever you want to anyone or anything.  

I have my own style of living and my own values and would rather not have to lose them to bring in voyeurs.

Living a free life must take into consideration the lives around them.  I want the freedom to walk around town with my 16 year old granddaugher.  Get it?

int25

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 09:41:51 pm »

Why would you want to kick Alaskan Woman out of her state. She's asking questions and you're imposing your values on her.

Not very free.
Equally I don't want you trying to tell my how and what I should do in MY state. Got that?

You should try to correct your own state's problems and not try to take over MY state making the people who ALREADY live there second rate citixens. Or to have my people in my state have to worry about what the fed gov WILL do and they WILL do something.

No, you go to San Fran, not me. I live in the state I want to. And I don't want you. GOT THAT??????????/

Equally, this IS NOT THE HOOKER THREAD. This is about ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES, learn to read why don't ya?

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2003, 09:47:50 pm »

No not very "free" at all is it?  More like pot/kettle here.  Can anyone say.........

hypocritical????????????////  

Why would you want to kick Alaskan Woman out of her state. She's asking questions and you're imposing your values on her.

Not very free.

Dalamar49

• FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2003, 10:51:28 pm »

Major ouch Sandy.  :'(

Sorry, if I offended anybody. I definetely understand your reasons for wanting to protect your grandaughter, but no one mentioned public nudity just alternative lifestyles.

I'm not trying to force change on anybody. I want to stop the goverment from forcing people to change. I think all of us agree that the government has no right telling peaceful people how to act. So let's start with that and build from there.  :)

And no I'm not advocating public nudity.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 10:55:51 pm by Dalamar49 »

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2003, 10:55:56 pm »

Dalamar

Why are you apoligizing to that "person". That "person" is the one who senselessly and needlessly attacked. And it wasn't you. It was me. And the reason it attacked is because I questioned its allmighty leader its beliefs and its nerve to dare invade MY state.

Sorry but should that come here, no way. No way any of us would want that here. It is just like that riffraff trash we have been getting in the last few years from the lower 48. No it wont come here. Ever!

Major ouch Sandy.  :'(

Sorry, if I offended anybody. A yelling (typeing?) match isn't a good idea though. We need to hash out our ideas without any needless fighting and such.

I'm not trying to force change on anybody. I want to stop the goverment from forcing us to change. I think all of us agree that the government has no right telling peaceful people how to act. So let's start with that and build from there.  :)

And no I'm not advocating public nudity.

Dalamar49

• FSP Participant
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2003, 11:12:01 pm »

Well, because I know inner-organzation fighting won't bring the Free State into existence. Yelling (or typing really, really angerly) isn't really debate.

I just wanted to take it down a knotch so we could really debate instead of fight....fightings sucks....oh yeah

AlaskanWoman

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2003, 11:19:08 pm »

That was what I was doing, before it came along.

See I got very very angry. In fact, I am still very very angry. So..........what I did was...............

I copied and pasted its smallminded narrow view and mass emailed it to many people here in Alaska that I know. The people who I mentioned once before. The same people who has "groups" even better organized that this one. People who could help or break. And am waiting to hear back from the rest of them.

See, here in my state, we are not sheepeople, we are very independant. And we don't erhmmm "cotton" to the likes of that telling us what we will or wont do in OUR state. Nor telling us to leave the state WE are happy to live in. It should rethink its views, help to correct its own state because it would not like living here.

Well, because I know inner-organzation fighting won't bring the Free State into existence. Yelling (or typing really, really angerly) isn't really debate.

I just wanted to take it down a knotch so we could really debate instead of fight....fightings sucks....oh yeah
Pages: [1]   Go Up