Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where's the best place to get a feel for other free staters?  (Read 1338 times)

maeqFREEDOMfree

PORC FEST BABY, PORC FEST!

I have been wanting to visit new hamp for a while and finally got the chance this year.

ANYONE interested in checking out first hand what the project and the people are all about should make an effort to come to porc fest 2010. You'll be able to talk with free staters that have already moved and ask anything you want. You can meet up with people that are focused on achieving liberty and be encouraged by hearing the success stories that people are already accomplishing.

You may even meet people from your own area you never knew were there! In my case, i met a guy who lives about 4 miles from me and we would probably have never met if it weren't for Porc fest.

I had the pleasure of attending and am trying to get my house in order so that when that next year i'll be living in the state.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
Re: Where's the best place to get a feel for other free staters?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 01:10:22 pm »

Yep, PorcFest is the sheet.

JJ

• FSP Participant
  • Sui Generis
    • Free Keene
Re: Where's the best place to get a feel for other free staters?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 05:05:46 am »

Social Sundays in Keene is always a good time.  The crowd is mixed, though mostly out-of-the-system activists, with frequent visiting porcupines from other areas of the State.  Find out more information here: http://forum.freekeene.com/index.php?topic=5.0
Coercion is not consent. 
Mover #504 - Dec. 3rd 2007
Pages: [1]   Go Up