Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: on bringing kids...  (Read 10639 times)

trindamueller

on bringing kids...
« on: April 16, 2009, 07:36:33 pm »

Hi there! I'm going to try with all my might to make this trip happen. However, I will probably be bringing my three year old along. Anyone have any tips when it comes to bringing little ones along? Also, how long of a drive is this? And another thing, about how much $$ should I plan to bring? I'm extremely frugal so I'm talking bare essentials here. Can't wait. Peace.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: on bringing kids...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:24:26 pm »

welcome.

there will be things for little ones.

you ask how long a drive it is... I guess the question would be.... from where? ;)

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 08:33:04 pm »

Hi there! I'm going to try with all my might to make this trip happen. However, I will probably be bringing my three year old along.
Hi Trinda!  It's Ivy Walker!  My three year old is coming too.
Anyone have any tips when it comes to bringing little ones along?
Let 'em run around, have fun, and be with the other kids!  They'll all have a great time.  Besides, this year we're planning plenty of kid-friendly activities.  
Also, how long of a drive is this?
drive from.... Texas?  right?.  Hmm I don't know but I bet another Texan can tell you how long of a drive.  
And another thing, about how much $$ should I plan to bring? I'm extremely frugal so I'm talking bare essentials here. Can't wait. Peace.
 Depends on the activities you intend on participating in.  Depends on if you plan on buying your food or bringing your own.  Depends on if you want to donate to any of the folks cooking group meals.  It really depends.  If you can firm up your plans a bit more I could probably help you out better.  Send me a message over on facebook if you prefer.  :)  It'll be great to have you up here!  :)

trindamueller

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 09:23:10 am »

oops, yup, forgot to mention i'll be driving from central texas. thanks for the tips though! I'll try to make it. If I go, I think i'll be flying anyways.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:43:05 pm »

There's another thread in Helping Porcs from a guy who's driving from Oklahoma.  Perhaps you could carpool with him if you don't fly.
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064
Pages: [1]   Go Up