Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woohoo...I pulled the trigger and I'm coming to Porcfest!  (Read 1769 times)

the pooch lady

Woohoo...I pulled the trigger and I'm coming to Porcfest!
« on: May 21, 2009, 12:06:59 am »

I'm bringing my husband and my pups...and my beautiful, blue-eyed, deaf, Catahoula foster girl if she isn't adopted before then! 

I can't wait, the next month is going to be torture :P  We will be leaving Philly on the Friday before Porcfest and heading home the Monday after.  I haven't had a vacation in years!  We plan to hop around the state visiting local towns to reacquaint ourselves with the state and would like to attend the local gatherings.  Is there a Grafton Welcome Wagon event planned on Saturday to start off my vacation?  A place to camp close by?  We haven't visited NH in over 10 years, but are possibly looking at Grafton as our destination when we move up.

lloydbob1

Re: Woohoo...I pulled the trigger and I'm coming to Porcfest!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 05:17:42 am »

There will be camping available in Grafton during Porcfest.

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:17 am »

Great news! 
There's a thread somewhere on this forum, or maybe over at nhunderground.com, about social/recreational events on Saturdays in Grafton.  Search around, or perhaps someone will post it here.

Also, there are weekly social gatherings around the state which are great opportunities to meet activists, libertarians, and early FSP movers:
Social Sundays in Keene
Taproom Tuesdays in Manchester
Seacoast Liberty Wednesdays in Dover
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

the pooch lady

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 12:49:20 pm »

Thank you!  I've found the information for several events on the njundergrounds. 

Our plans are to visit Grafton, Keene, Manchester and Dover before heading to Lancaster, with lots of stops along the way. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up