Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone going up to PorcFest from southeast MA or farther south?  (Read 1922 times)

NathanMartin

I live in Southeast Massachusetts and would really like to attend PorcFest, but I don't know if I will be able to have my own transportation. If anyone wants to carpool up there that could get me on the way, let me know! I can help pay for gas too.

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: Anyone going up to PorcFest from southeast MA or farther south?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 11:40:30 pm »

Hey Nathan, hope you can make it.

Another possibility you should consider is taking a bus to one of the cities that FSPers are living in, and then catching a ride from there.  Keene is probably closest, but Manchester will be the easist place to get a ride!.  You'll definately be glad you did as getting to know so many other Liberty minded is tops!  Good luck!
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Anyone going up to PorcFest from southeast MA or farther south?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:39 pm »

Hey Nathan, hope you can make it.

Another possibility you should consider is taking a bus to one of the cities that FSPers are living in, and then catching a ride from there.  Keene is probably closest, but Manchester will be the easist place to get a ride!.  You'll definately be glad you did as getting to know so many other Liberty minded is tops!  Good luck!
keene is closest to Southeast MA?

I don't think so.

Get the bus to Manch or Concord and then I am sure  you could get a ride from there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up