Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gay and Lesbian Acceptance  (Read 9982 times)

RichW

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: Gay and Lesbian Acceptance
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2009, 02:11:52 pm »

My gf and I both signed up on the FSP site today to move by the end of next year.

Welcome!
"... it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds...."  ~  Samuel Adams

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:45 pm »

oh.... and if you want the state in your life.

The NH Senate just passed Gay marriage... .....almost there.

eileenwilson47

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2009, 08:09:46 pm »

oh.... and if you want the state in your life.

The NH Senate just passed Gay marriage... .....almost there.

Just read that!  Really cool!

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:24 am »

I'd like to see a movement to get government out of marriage altogether.  Regulating peoples' personal relationships (and worse, charging them "license fees" for them) is absurd and outrageous.  Unfortunately that message seems to get to get lost in the gay rights/anti-gay rights shuffle.  Everyone is too busy trying to get an approving pat on the head from the local/state/federal government for their own personal relationship they forget that they shouldn't have to get permission from any government entity to marry anyone.

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2009/04/29/government-marriage-sucks/

eileenwilson47

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 09:05:23 pm »

I'd like to see a movement to get government out of marriage altogether.  Regulating peoples' personal relationships (and worse, charging them "license fees" for them) is absurd and outrageous.  Unfortunately that message seems to get to get lost in the gay rights/anti-gay rights shuffle.  Everyone is too busy trying to get an approving pat on the head from the local/state/federal government for their own personal relationship they forget that they shouldn't have to get permission from any government entity to marry anyone.

Ha ha!  That's funny!

Dude, so a marijuana bill too?  I hope that goes through, well, personally, I think it should be legal to use however anyways, but that's just me...and I don't even smoke the stuff!!

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2009, 12:34:41 pm »

Ha ha!  That's funny!

Dude, so a marijuana bill too?  I hope that goes through, well, personally, I think it should be legal to use however anyways, but that's just me...and I don't even smoke the stuff!!
same here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up