Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: # of Reasons to Move to Portsmouth, New Hampshire  (Read 51423 times)

dont_tread_on_me_skateboarding

• Skateboarding lessons and skateboard camps -- I am
    • Skateboarding Lessons
Re: # of Reasons to Move to Portsmouth, New Hampshire
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2010, 04:39:32 am »

100/B.  When a Free Stater brought a handgun to Obama's Town Hall Meeting, the Portsmouth Police Chief called the Church neighboring the High School's property and asked if our friend could stand on church property and keep his gun.  The answer was yes.   When I talked to a Portsmouth cop a month later regarding this event, he said:  "We're not afraid of guns.  This is NH and it's the law" that citizens shall be allowed to carry firearms.

Hey Markus...
good vids of the Portsmouth protest on ObamaCare..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0R3af-MxM&feature=channel

Recesson or not, America is still the greatest country in the world!

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2010, 09:50:50 am »

100/B.  When a Free Stater brought a handgun to Obama's Town Hall Meeting, the Portsmouth Police Chief called the Church neighboring the High School's property and asked if our friend could stand on church property and keep his gun.  The answer was yes.   When I talked to a Portsmouth cop a month later regarding this event, he said:  "We're not afraid of guns.  This is NH and it's the law" that citizens shall be allowed to carry firearms.

Hey Markus...
good vids of the Portsmouth protest on ObamaCare..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0R3af-MxM&feature=channel

Thanks don't_tread_ on_me_obama(!), I'll check them out.   For me, it was the wildest protest (never seen so many folks, so passionate about a issue) I've ever been a part of.
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2010, 09:32:37 pm »

RTKBA  A New Hampshire tradition.  Why would anyone exhibit an irrational fear of private citizens carrying firearms, but not private citizens issued a badge?  Even "liberal" Portsmouth is cool with handguns.  Too bad about those other states, brah.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2010, 10:09:22 pm »

Don't know if you care about this but there are fenced as well a unleashed dog parks here. There is currently no dog park in Manchester but we are trying hard to get one in. 

If you make a large purchase at the Kittery Trading Post, just across the bridge, such as a gun, they will not charge sales tax and will deliver it over the NH border for you. They have a driver that does nothing but run guns a couple miles down the road to NH. So you buy the gun and you  meet the guy when you leave the store. Pretty cool I think.

That's cool about the guns, I didn't reallize that.  And there's no doubt it's a HUGE Dog town with supersize dog run in downtown Portsmouth being next to South Mill Pond, but I've noticed many people bringing their dogs to Prescott Park to a big green open space on the water (past the pool, near the trail that leads to a Key Look Out point for the area, used during the early revolution days.)

Also, I've noticed lots of dogs running free along the beaches without Government harassing people for dogs being off leash. 
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

inet101

• No Rules ~ No Excuses
    • Street Fighter Cafe
« Reply #154 on: January 19, 2011, 08:04:27 pm »

Great thread!

Very helpful.....Thanks to everyone that posted info.
\"Put the bar in place ~ Reach for a Goal ~ Wait for No one\"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up