Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seabrook  (Read 3913 times)

anaphilo

Seabrook
« on: April 20, 2009, 01:24:26 am »

So, I'm moving into Seabrook, as early as next month!
I have signed both the Statement of Intent and the Next 1000 pledge :)
Anyone else there?  I'd like to start making connections before I actually get there :) 

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Seabrook
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:19 am »

So, I'm moving into Seabrook, as early as next month!
I have signed both the Statement of Intent and the Next 1000 pledge :)
Anyone else there?  I'd like to start making connections before I actually get there :) 
PM  Maxoccupancy. He is the unofficial mayor of Seabrook (and full time tourism board)

anaphilo

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 12:33:12 pm »

That's who I will be renting from  ;)

crism

• FSP № 1491, First 1000; it’s good to be back home
    • crism
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 10:00:59 pm »

Head over to Seacoast Liberty and sign up for announcements on what’s going on in the Seacoast.
Portsmouth and loving it.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 06:00:48 am »

Before you leave.....

Please do a few things:

1.  Write a letter to the editor stating WHY you are leaving your state and plug the FSP.
2.  Call a local reporter and see if they want to see you pack up and leave (they might do an article on you)
3.  Email every person you know in your local area... tell them why you are leaving.

Attend any local gathering (LP, Ron Paul, anti tax etc etc) and pass out FSP flyers before you leave.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 02:45:36 pm »

Also, sell/donate/give to parents anything too big to transport.  Bring ONLY WHAT YOU NEEEEED! (Watch the movie Spaceballs if you would like to see what happens when people do the opposite.)  Stuff to bring:

--tools
--wallet
--cookware/silverware
--toiletries
--favorite CD/DVD's
--gf, if you have one
--musical gear
--anything that you could sell, but aren't sure if you really want to
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

PorcupineSteve76

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 02:45:22 am »

Late response to the mover too Seabrook, but when you get here, get a hold of me and we will ALL get together!

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 03:17:24 am »

Yeah, more porcs for the seacoast!  Looks like we're winning, eh!
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

teemuv

• http://en.teemuvalimaki.fi/
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 07:27:45 am »

Bring ONLY WHAT YOU NEEEEED! (Watch the movie Spaceballs if you would like to see what happens when people do the opposite.)
You won't survive without industrial size hair dryer  :-X

maxxoccupancy

• fija.org
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 03:57:17 pm »

Bring ONLY WHAT YOU NEEEEED! (Watch the movie Spaceballs if you would like to see what happens when people do the opposite.)
You won't survive without industrial size hair dryer  :-X

ROTFLMAO!  I totally forgot that I'd posted that, bud.

Good times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up