Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini Golf Tournament and Water Slide Races  (Read 1753 times)

MK

• AKA Markus
Mini Golf Tournament and Water Slide Races
« on: April 12, 2009, 10:10:56 pm »

There will be a Play "whenever anytime" before 6PM Mini Golf "Tournament" with with prize money (details on site).   Adults only (as Ivy will have a Kids Golf activity). 

Water Slide Races, Saturday 1PM  Adults & Kids.   Fastest Time down Wins!

Both the Mini Golf and Water Slide cost $4 but we're pretty sure we can get the price down to 3 or even $2, if we have enough people interested (i.e.; discount).

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:31:10 am by MKYORDJ »
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
Re: Mini Golf Tournament and Water Slide Races
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:46:09 am »

I already talked to them about discounts for a group-activity in the mini-golf and in the water-slide area for the kids stuff we're planning.  Randy said that is not a problem, depending on numbers.  So you need to get a signup sheet, and if you get enough numbers, then they will discount. 

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 11:06:07 am »

I already talked to them about discounts for a group-activity in the mini-golf and in the water-slide area for the kids stuff we're planning.  Randy said that is not a problem, depending on numbers.  So you need to get a signup sheet, and if you get enough numbers, then they will discount. 

Oh, OK, Looks like I should drop the Kid's side of my Activities as you've allready got that covered.  I was just digging for the schedule you made!  I"ll Pm you.
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 11:12:24 pm »

No no!  Collaboration is great.  I was just lettin you know I'd already talked to Randy so you wouldn't have to call him twice.  :)

So, the key is numbers = discount.  :)  Let's get a signup going.

I think it'd be fun as "family events".  Can you imagine the Richards vs. the Swearingens in Minigolf.   >:D  and for the waterslides, we could alternate "runs", so the first sliders are the kids, and the second ones are the adults, third one are the kids, etc, etc so the whole family has fun together!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything