Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check Out Free Talk Live's Broadcast Live from Porcfest 09  (Read 1568 times)

MK

• AKA Markus
Check Out Free Talk Live's Broadcast Live from Porcfest 09
« on: April 09, 2009, 11:54:05 pm »

If you're considering the Free State Project, then you MUST attend PorcFest, the Casual Gathering of the Year for the Free State Project.  And this year, like last, Free Talk Live (.com) will be broadcasting Live from Deep in the Mountains of New Hampshire.

But this year, it's rumored that the FreeTalk Live Masterminds will be Broadcasting at least 2 nights, if not more.  If you're a fan of the show, or new, I can't tell you what a unique experience it is to see these guys in action, (including their great guest hosts), up close, as it's one of the few times of the year they go outside of their comfortable Worldwide Broadcasting Studio in Keene and into into Mountains of New Hampshire, to beam that talk and those ideas around the world.

It's just One More Reason You MUST make it PorcFest this year, somehow, someway.

(PS: Did I forget to mention we're having home made Ice Cream Saturday eve?)

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 11:39:30 am by MKYORDJ »
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up