Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porc Fest Cook-Off 2009  (Read 8069 times)

edi4liberty

Re: Porc Fest Cook-Off 2009
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 07:46:39 am »

No and "sort-of".  You can make more than 1 meal and it can be more than one person contributing, although remember you'll have to split the prize money.  :-)  The "one-pot" meal means that in the end, it needs to all come together.  So, for example, you can use multiple pots to make a gumbo and rice, but when you dish it, it has to be a single serving "one-pot" main dish.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Oh, and can you shoot me off your email address Steve?  That way I can put you on the list to receive all the details (to be sent out in the next couple of weeks).  Thanks!

Edi

edi4liberty

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 07:49:11 am »

Hi friends,

Calling all cooks!!!  This is the last call for cooking contestants to enter the 3rd Porc Fest Cook-Off - Friday, June 26th @ 6pm.  Deadline for contestant entry is 6/10.  Don't let your friends out-cook you!

We need you!  The more contestants the more enjoyable and diverse the competition!  Consider entering your best chili, stew, soup or other 'one-pot' meal recipe.  Multiple CASH PRIZES to be won and bragging rights to be had.  A donation will also be made to a local food charity in the 1st place winner's neighborhood!

No charge to enter.  Visit - http://www.freestateproject.org/festival and click on the "cook-off" link for more information.  And contact me to sign up today!

Cooking's not your thing - how about eating?  Come out to dine on and judge the cook-off entries.  Be part of the fun in deciding our champions!!  Dinner includes samples of all entries, tossed salad and bread.  Drinks and dessert will be available for sale.

$7.00 - 13 & up
$5.00 - 4-12 years
FREE - 3 & under

If you're registered already for Porc Fest, re-visit http://porcfest09.eventbrite.com for dining tickets.  Not signed up for Porc Fest?  What are you waiting for - don't miss out on the fun. 

Happy cooking!
Edi

edi4liberty

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 06:38:12 am »

HELP!  Does anyone know a "Ryan Marvin" - I'm trying to contact this person re: participation in the cook-off and I have no contact information for them.  If you could email me off-list, that would be great:  edi@sugargroup.net   /   edi (at) sugargroup (dot) net.

Thanks!

doobie

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 08:32:42 pm »

HELP!  Does anyone know a "Ryan Marvin" - I'm trying to contact this person re: participation in the cook-off and I have no contact information for them.  If you could email me off-list, that would be great:  edi@sugargroup.net   /   edi (at) sugargroup (dot) net.

Thanks!

Oops!  Guess I missed the entry deadline...okay not that I really want to be tied up to have to cook something...but sounds like fun... I missed this last year somehow.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up