Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to get special permit  (Read 2553 times)

juan

how to get special permit
« on: June 15, 2009, 06:03:20 pm »

I recently got my pistol permit in my state it a consealed permit
where can i go to get a permit to open carry in NH for the porc fest

thanks see you on sunday
 Juan :)

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
Re: how to get special permit
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:49 pm »

You don't need a permission slip to OC in NH. 8)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 07:38:19 pm »

Yep.  Put a holster on your belt, put the gun in the holster and walk out your door.  That's all it takes.

HOWEVER, be careful because if you put the pistol in the cab of your car, that is considered "concealed" in New Hampshire.  So keep it in the trunk.  Also, when driving through fascist states like New York and Massachusetts, be sure the gun is unloaded and kept separate from the ammunition (see here).  New Jersey (and perhaps other states) doesn't allow hollow point bullets either so keep that in mind.

To get a non-res permit to carry concealed and/or in a vehicle, see here.

I'm not a lawyer.  ;D  I'm not your lawyer.  This is not legal advice.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:39:58 pm by sj »
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Rebel

• FSP Participant
  • FSP Expat atm
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 07:53:07 pm »

Yep.  Put a holster on your belt, put the gun in the holster and walk out your door.  That's all it takes.

HOWEVER, be careful because if you put the pistol in the cab of your car, that is considered "concealed" in New Hampshire.  So keep it in the trunk. 
Or carry it unloaded (in the car) and you're fine.

Battlecry

• FSP Participant
  • Rabblerouser
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 11:31:50 am »

HOWEVER, be careful because if you put the pistol in the cab of your car, that is considered "concealed" in New Hampshire.  So keep it in the trunk. 

Or mount a .50 cal Ma Deuce on the top of your truck and scream "Molon Labe" while playing the soundtrack from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in the background while racing down the freeway.  Likely they'll leave you alone or call in a tank.  The question is, do you feel lucky...punk?
When the Nazis came for the communists, I said nothing; I was, of course, no communist.
When they locked up the Social Democrats, I said nothing; I was, of course, no Social Democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists, I said nothing; I was, of course, no trade unionist.
When they came for me, there was no one left who could protest.
This is why we must fight for all

doobie

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 08:27:43 pm »

Or mount a .50 cal Ma Deuce on the top of your truck and scream "Molon Labe" while playing the soundtrack from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in the background while racing down the freeway.  Likely they'll leave you alone or call in a tank.  The question is, do you feel lucky...punk?

Perfectly legal...as long as it isn't loaded.

To the OP: OC is legal (you can't OC in a car though).  There is no such thing as a permit in NH.  They have a license to conceal and for being in a vehicle. 

If you aren't a resident you won't get a license by then.  If you are a resident go visit the police chief if you want to get a concealed pistol license.  You can probably get it assuming you aren't in Manch, Nashua, Concord, Salem, or Lebanon before Porc Fest.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:30:12 pm by doobie »
Pages: [1]   Go Up