Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: WY vs NH: A different way of looking at things  (Read 15826 times)

Hank

• "The Men That Don't Fit In"
Re:WY vs NH: A different way of looking at things
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2003, 08:15:54 pm »

The statists have some special magical power over the masses?
You're darned tootin' they do.

I've been to NH and am confident that if we go there, tell our story the people will listen and support us!
Famous last words, as they pull the rope over the tree limb.

This picking on the military must be from a bunch of '60's draft dodgers and peaceniks.  The military guys and gals will be on OUR side (and least those old enough to care to vote).
There's A race of men that don't fit in,
A race that can't stay still;
So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
And they roam the world at will.
http://www.internal.org/view_poem.phtml?poemID=295

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2003, 08:20:55 pm »

Ok a statist under every bush!  Know that story, hey one can believe what one choses in the Free State! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2003, 05:40:35 pm »

For once we agree. :)  Some states will be easier for us to attain our goals.  NH with its culture of a motivated, and active voting population will surely be the best place for us to tell our story.

The process of establishing ourselves as a presence on the political battlefield has already begun in NH.  NH's diverse population will surely be more receptive to us!

Should we forget about all the hard work that has been done there and start over somewhere else?
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

wolverine307

• I could have swore I left my clue here somewhere
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2003, 07:35:46 pm »

The average voter does support many of the government programs, regulations, and laws that libertarians would like to change or repeal.  Sure you can find voters who would repeal certain programs, but there is a different majority for nearly each and every law, program, regulation, "government service".  "Statists under every bush?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope that those with the political savvy/experience are prepared to deal with the inevitable accusations of us trying to toss Grandma out into the snow or us wanting helpless little children to starve.

Politics is about the only field of human behavior where the most preposterous statements can go unchallenged and the author is not required to prove.

Scientists can't get away with this.

NH>DE>SD>ID>WY>VT>ME>AK>MT>ND

Your mileage may vary.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up