Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice from the community: Camping with a kid and a cat.  (Read 10973 times)

muni

Re: Advice from the community: Camping with a kid and a cat.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 04:32:09 pm »

Besides, he emailed me yesterday and said he's got a bunch of DVD's coming through NetFlicks (Cats Ruling over Dogs type of Movies) for that week.

He did ?! I found all kinds of movies like Fritz the Cat and weird pictures of cats in my download folder, and he said it wasn't him, it was the promiscuous dog from upstairs!

I guess he's getting ready for 3 days all by himself.

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: Advice from the community: Camping with a kid and a cat.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 10:44:53 pm »

Besides, he emailed me yesterday and said he's got a bunch of DVD's coming through NetFlicks (Cats Ruling over Dogs type of Movies) for that week.

He did ?! I found all kinds of movies like Fritz the Cat and weird pictures of cats in my download folder, and he said it wasn't him, it was the promiscuous dog from upstairs!

I guess he's getting ready for 3 days all by himself.

Yeah he did.  I forgot mention I guess he's got a guy with a truck coming to deiver some fish.  Driver called me about the access to the house, I told him no problem, he can get in there.  The party is going to be Saturday night with the Band setting up in the Living room and , oh hell!!!  I was supposed to say anything about that....umm, yeah, he's got the movies coming, that's all I've heard.
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up