Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Camp site reservations  (Read 4205 times)

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: Camp site reservations
« on: January 29, 2009, 02:08:59 pm »

Thanks for the replies Rich and Micheal, I figured out where I want to camp and made a reservation online.

I did call for confirmation since they haven't emailed me back yet and I get the recording Dale mentioned. I guess I'll just have to wait a while before I'm sure I got the spot I was hoping for.

Update:

I finally received my confirmation email. It looks like I'll be losing my Porcfest virginity at site P1. So I guess the best way to make reservations for the time being is via the online registration page, just don't expect confirmation for a few days.

That's it exactly; he doesn't check his email but about once a week from his winter residence in Austin, TX.
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

schismatized

• Volatile Volition
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 03:15:30 pm »

I called and left a message more than a week ago... No reply yet.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 03:17:48 pm »

I got a call back within a few days when I called to set up my reservations.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 12:36:35 pm »

Just a thought tossed in from the peanut gallery, but might it reduce confusion to split off the posts from this year into a separate thread called "Camp Site Reservations 2009" and rename the old thread to "Camp Site Reservations 2008"? I was just thinking that some people will begin reading from the start and the dates of posts are kind of small and it's easy to think that all the posts are recent for someone new to the forums.

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 06:54:30 pm »

Just a thought tossed in from the peanut gallery, but might it reduce confusion to split off the posts from this year into a separate thread called "Camp Site Reservations 2009" and rename the old thread to "Camp Site Reservations 2008"? I was just thinking that some people will begin reading from the start and the dates of posts are kind of small and it's easy to think that all the posts are recent for someone new to the forums.

Thanks.  Done.

schismatized

• Volatile Volition
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 04:52:48 pm »

finally got my reservation. they never did call me back. I went ahead and paid online. no option for porcfest discount though. they sure were slow about customer service but they charged me within hours....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything