Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009 Camp Site Sharing  (Read 22744 times)

MK

• AKA Markus
Re: 2009 Camp Site Sharing
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 11:38:39 pm »

This sounds awesome.  I will be in NH during porcfest and would love to share a campsite for at least one night.  What would I need to bring if anything?  Ill be flying in from WA on the 25th I believe.  Obviously I'll need a sleeping bag or blanket or something.  Aside from money and myself, what else do I need?

That's great you're going to make PorcFest and after one day & night, you won't believe how much fun you are having, so just to warn you, you'd better plan on at least 2+ nights(!) because if you don't, you're going to end up cancelling whatever plans you made anyway (you won't be able to stop yourself!)   :)
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

Lumpy

• Peaceful Loudmouth
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 10:35:45 am »

This sounds awesome.  I will be in NH during porcfest and would love to share a campsite for at least one night.  What would I need to bring if anything?  Ill be flying in from WA on the 25th I believe.  Obviously I'll need a sleeping bag or blanket or something.  Aside from money and myself, what else do I need?

That's great you're going to make PorcFest and after one day & night, you won't believe how much fun you are having, so just to warn you, you'd better plan on at least 2+ nights(!) because if you don't, you're going to end up cancelling whatever plans you made anyway (you won't be able to stop yourself!)   :)
Not a doubt in my mind. 
Lumpy<br />“Stand Your Ground, Don’t Fire Unless Fired Upon. But If They Mean To Have War, Let it Start Here.” Captain John Parker, Lexington, Massachusetts April 19, 1775

onederbred

• Rain City Radio
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 01:25:48 am »

My plans changed and I wont get to make it to porcfest this year.  Next year for sure though as I will be moving there in August.
"This aggression will not stand.....man" - The Dude

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:07 am »

I have a special need.....I will be there on Monday June the 23, but I will not need a campsite, but a place to store my car camping stuff until my 3 day 2 night hike is over.  Do not want car to sit for 3 days with all that stuff stored in it.

One possibility, depending on how far it is (and if you can get a ride) would be to leave your car parked at Rogers and get a ride to your trailhead with the twist of having your hike end at Rogers Campground.  And perhaps the best option for you would be to stuff it in some space at Rogers (in someone's empty covered pick up truck bed?).   I"m sure you'll be able to make this work with the group!   

The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 12:49:16 pm »

Otosan, Let em talk to Bill.  We'll be there all week.  I'm sure it won't be a problem.  PM me with what you need to store.

doobie

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 07:47:23 am »

Me=cheap; me need to share tent site.  Anyone have space available?  Have tent and all camping gear, just need ground to pitch it.  I'll be there Thursday/Fri/Sat night.

Thx!

Lumpy

• Peaceful Loudmouth
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 09:43:06 pm »

Me=cheap; me need to share tent site.  Anyone have space available?  Have tent and all camping gear, just need ground to pitch it.  I'll be there Thursday/Fri/Sat night.

Thx!
We'll have room for you if you don't mind strangers.  We've been known to be very strange.  Not sure where we will be ending up.  Staying tuned to this thread for more...  take guns!!!  I know you've got 'em.  I've dun heared all them there pork four elevenz!
Lumpy<br />“Stand Your Ground, Don’t Fire Unless Fired Upon. But If They Mean To Have War, Let it Start Here.” Captain John Parker, Lexington, Massachusetts April 19, 1775

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 10:03:50 pm »

Lumpy I emailed you a few days ago but just in case it got lost in your spam... please count me in    :)   Probably just Fri & Sat nights for me. If you need $$ I can send some just let me know.

This should be fun   ;D
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 10:00:46 pm »

Looking for someone to share a tent with. I live in Manchester, so I can probably give a ride from/to the airport if need be, as long as you don't mind riding in my beater Ford Taurus. If you already have a site and tent even better.  Willing to throw in a couple bucks towards the campsite.

tom ploszaj

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 10:20:24 pm »

Email me if you are interested in sharing a tent site, I'll be making my Roger's reservation soon and will have room for another.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2009, 12:29:48 pm »

Can someone who's been to Roger's before confirm whether it's possible to put more than one tent on a site? The rates say it's for 2 persons. They say double tent sites are double the cost of a regular site and my thought is, what's the point? Why not just get separate sites? It's a little confusing. Is there some additional cost for extra adults on the same site? Are children treated the same as adults since it says "persons"? What about families with several kids?

Thanx for any info you can provide.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:48 pm »

Can someone who's been to Roger's before confirm whether it's possible to put more than one tent on a site? The rates say it's for 2 persons. They say double tent sites are double the cost of a regular site and my thought is, what's the point? Why not just get separate sites? It's a little confusing. Is there some additional cost for extra adults on the same site? Are children treated the same as adults since it says "persons"? What about families with several kids?

Thanx for any info you can provide.

yes you can put 2 tents on most campsites.

doobie

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 07:18:17 pm »

Looking for a cheap-o crash space, will probably need space Friday and/or Saturday night.  TIA!

katieoliberty

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 09:15:49 am »

I am a middle aged non-smoking female. Having trouble finding a place to stay. Can I share your campsite? I will have a rental car and a sleeping bag (getting a rental where the seat folds back so I can sleep).

Let me know. email is katieoliberty@gmail.com and phone is 805-501-3623

teemuv

• http://en.teemuvalimaki.fi/
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2009, 02:11:30 pm »

Here's one more! Actually two me and the better part of our relationship. So if there's still someone sharing something, please tell  :P

But really we're not sure if we want to rent our own car or come with someone else from Manchester airport. Anyhow it'd be nice to share costs somehow. Even giving out a simple car ride from and to airport would be nice. Costs shared, of course.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up