Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visiting New Hampshire  (Read 2069 times)

Corey

Visiting New Hampshire
« on: March 06, 2009, 01:59:52 am »

I'm not sure if I should put this here or in the PorcFest forum... But the 'visiting NH' page on the site linked me here.

I would love to take leave for a week or more in June to visit NH, see the sights, meet some folks and attend PorcFest. Just dive into the FSP culture. That said, I'd be flying in from Hawaii so I'll have no car, no camping gear, nothing really... Except a seabag of clothes.

I already submitted a form on the visit NH page but am wondering if there is anyone (or anyones... I'm all for getting shuffled around and meeting more people in more areas) who might be interested in sponsoring me? I can pay airfare and whatever we agree upon to cover lodging, transportation, food, etc. I just don't have the knowledge needed to make reservations and an itinerary for the trip. Plus, I figure actually staying with another Porcupine would be the best way to make sure I'm meeting the people I need to meet.

The sooner I can figure this out, the better. I would like to turn in my leave request ASAP so that my command can sign off on it before they think of reasons to keep me from going. Then I can book the cheaper airfare too.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: Visiting New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 12:03:08 am »

Welcome, Corey!  I'm sure there are some people who can help.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.
Pages: [1]   Go Up