Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Round 2] Just a Little Heads-Up...  (Read 6389 times)

joeyforpresident

[Round 2] Just a Little Heads-Up...
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:39:04 pm »

This was sent to one of the Yahoo! Discussion Groups I'm a member of:

To: MidlothianTexas@yahoogroups.com
Tuesday, March 9, 2009
Subject: Re: Pro-Liberty Zoning Board (Grafton)‏

A few years ago I challenged the Grafton sh++heads to pass Zoning if
they really wanted to keep us out, and the next Town Meeting there was
such a Warrant Article (you gotta learn these terms, NH is not like
Texas) and they rejected Zoning. We're gonna take over. As soon as
libertarians control the Planning Board I'm buying land there, and as
soon as libertarians control the Board of Selectmen I'm moving there
and inviting all the donkey f++kers and dope dealers and polygamists
(did you know that the Town Clerk issues Marriage Licenses?).

I've devoted 1/3 of my political skills to ensuring that Bass and Chuck Geshlider never see the light of day in another organization, party, candidate that I'm affiliated with. After two horrible disasters of having Chuck come organize things, it was clear to me that the only way to stop others from making my mistakes was to expose him.

Now, for those who need a history lesson, just Google Grafton NH or Save Grafton. Round 2 won't get off the ground if I have anything to say about it...

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: [Round 2] Just a Little Heads-Up...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 06:55:08 pm »

Thank god he was kicked out of the FSP.   ::)

As I was just saying in my last post, some people would rather make others angry than achieve liberty. 
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 07:39:18 pm »

notice how he wants others to do the work then he will move....puhleeze.

I have heard that too many times.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 08:06:29 pm »

He just wants attention.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

CurtHowland

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #902. If not for the deer, maybe #901!
    • Anarchy != Chaos
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 11:21:42 am »

"Zack Bass" is one of the few people for which I have a filter in my email, so that I never have to see anything from him.

Liberty works.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Tech blog fun: http://anarchic-order.blogspot.com/

joeyforpresident

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 08:49:35 am »

There must be various strains of "liberty" with you folks. The libertarians over at NHFree don't really have an issue with this zoophilia stuff. I'm getting different reactions here.

Kinda interesting.

What a difference a few years makes. ZB (Larry Pendarvis) was railed out for his antics in 2003/04 and now there's a whole group of libertarians that support it.

I'm a libertarian, but I just don't believe that allows for doing that animal thing...agree to disagree lol.

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 09:18:19 am »

I would think that most of those who already have moved to Grafton and have taken the time and effort to integrate themselves into the town and repair the damage this dude did the first time around and bring positive changes to that town might have something to say about him marching in like he's some savior.   ;) 

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 03:52:17 pm »

I would think that most of those who already have moved to Grafton and have taken the time and effort to integrate themselves into the town and repair the damage this dude did the first time around and bring positive changes to that town might have something to say about him marching in like he's some savior.   ;) 

Are you saying you'll show up with angry signs to the town meeting if he shows up?  ;)

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 09:59:41 pm »

There must be various strains of "liberty" with you folks. The libertarians over at NHFree don't really have an issue with this zoophilia stuff. I'm getting different reactions here.

Kinda interesting.

What a difference a few years makes. ZB (Larry Pendarvis) was railed out for his antics in 2003/04 and now there's a whole group of libertarians that support it.

I'm a libertarian, but I just don't believe that allows for doing that animal thing...agree to disagree lol.

NH Free is mostly for people who are outright voluntaryists, anarchists, and so on. People who consistently believe in the Non-Aggression Principle. The FSP covers a much broader range of liberty-leaning philosophies. So it’s no doubt you’re going to run into resistance over there when you say stuff like “that’s against the law” as if that’s sufficient justification for something being impermissible.

And, since I’m in both places, I’ll repeat what I said over there:—

You seem to be trying to conflate two issues with your criticism of Zack Bass. (Maybe that’s just accidental—your “that’s not liberty; that’s against the law” argument makes me think you’re not the most logically-minded individual out there. ;D) One issue is that Zack Bass brought the FSP bad publicity because he advocated such extreme concepts of liberty. The other is whether or not such extreme concepts of liberty actually are permissible.

I don’t see anyone defending Zack Bass on this thread. People are defending the consensual activity that Bass advocated.

Bass was an idiot—possibly a provocateur—and deserved to be ostracized, in my opinion, also: not for what he was believes in, but for the bad publicity he was bringing to the FSP by advocating so strenuously for it at this juncture.

And… why are you harping on the zoöphilia thing? As I recall, Zack Bass advocated a variety of extreme topics—cannibalism, pedophilia, and so on.

WannaBeRSC

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 11:04:42 am »

Kinda interesting.

NH Free is mostly for people who are outright voluntaryists, anarchists, and so on. People who consistently believe in the Non-Aggression Principle. The FSP covers a much broader range of liberty-leaning philosophies. So it’s no doubt you’re going to run into resistance over there when you say stuff like “that’s against the law” as if that’s sufficient justification for something being impermissible.

And, since I’m in both places, I’ll repeat what I said over there:—

You seem to be trying to conflate two issues with your criticism of Zack Bass. (Maybe that’s just accidental—your “that’s not liberty; that’s against the law” argument makes me think you’re not the most logically-minded individual out there. ;D) One issue is that Zack Bass brought the FSP bad publicity because he advocated such extreme concepts of liberty. The other is whether or not such extreme concepts of liberty actually are permissible.

I don’t see anyone defending Zack Bass on this thread. People are defending the consensual activity that Bass advocated.

Bass was an idiot—possibly a provocateur—and deserved to be ostracized, in my opinion, also: not for what he was believes in, but for the bad publicity he was bringing to the FSP by advocating so strenuously for it at this juncture.

And… why are you harping on the zoöphilia thing? As I recall, Zack Bass advocated a variety of extreme topics—cannibalism, pedophilia, and so on.

Cannibalism? Did he expect his plane to slam into a mountain or such?

joeyforpresident

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 04:58:08 pm »

I'm harping on all of it.

;)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 05:32:03 pm »

Geisler was in NH, maybe 5, 6 years ago, and we made it clear to him he wasn't welcome,
and he left.  Bass as best I know is still setting behind his computer in FL.  They are not an
issue here.

If you want to spend a bunch of time keeping them away, go for it, but in truth, they haven't
been anything we have even thought about in years.

Personally I could care less what Chuck Geisler is doing, and in fact most of the folks here have
no idea who he is, and that sets well with me! :)
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

WannaBeRSC

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 07:31:26 pm »

I'm harping on all of it.

;)

It was the cannibalism that caught my eye. I mean, Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, over? Apparently I have been in a very cloistered environ and never knew.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 10:40:59 pm »

It was the cannibalism that caught my eye. I mean, Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, over? Apparently I have been in a very cloistered environ and never knew.

It's been a while since I saw any of his nonsense, but I believe the hypothetical situation was one where someone just wanted to be a cannibal, and found someone who freely agreed to be eaten.

Being a liberty-lower means staying out of other folks' business.  If they want to do that, and it's truly consensual, none of us have the right to force them to stop.

Doesn't mean that we have to associate with them, or invite them to dinner.

You have the right to do anything which does not involve the initiation of force/fraud against another.  One of those rights is to refuse to associate with those who you find distasteful, for whatever reason.  I don't have the right to order you to bathe.  But if you walk around reeking like you've never seen soap, I certainly have every right not to invite you into my home...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 06:51:25 am »

Doesn't mean that we have to associate with them, or invite them to dinner.

especially if we don't know what they are serving!

:-X
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up