Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please email Glenn Beck and ask him to do a story on FSP  (Read 2680 times)

dhgunit

Please email Glenn Beck and ask him to do a story on FSP
« on: February 17, 2009, 02:06:46 pm »

me@glennbeck.com

stu@glennbeck.com  (executive producer)

I believe Glenn Beck could be someone that would help spread the word.  Send him and his producer an email asking him to do a story on FSP and also tell him why it is important to do so.  I am VERY new so I probably did not explain myself as well as some of you veterans.  Beck believes the federal government is far too powerful and seemed to think Rep. Itse's bill was a good idea.....tell him he has a voice that can really help improve our country.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Please email Glenn Beck and ask him to do a story on FSP
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 03:51:18 pm »

me@glennbeck.com

I believe Glenn Beck could be someone that would help spread the word.  Send him and his producer an email asking him to do a story on FSP and also tell him why it is important to do so.  I am VERY new so I probably did not explain myself as well as some of you veterans.  Beck believes the federal government is far too powerful and seemed to think Rep. Itse's bill was a good idea.....tell him he has a voice that can really help improve our country.
already done...

we shouldn't spam them too much.

Frost

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:46:01 am »

Done, how much is to much?

noprivacy

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 01:37:13 am »

From his Fox News website: 9 Principles http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488205,00.html
and 12 values http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491985,00.html

According to those two sites, I think you'll grab his attention more if you send your picture to: wesurroundthem@foxnews.com

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 11:04:11 am »

I think this is the type of thing we should do after a major event.  For example, once the FSP gets 10,000 members, he should get the press release and then we should start sending out emails.  We are a lot more likely to get on after some major event.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 04:09:25 pm »

Done, how much is to much?

any more from this point on.

dhgunit

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:45 pm »

Have you guys been sending him emails?  I did not know that..... :-X

bd

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 09:15:30 am »

me@glennbeck.com

Already did it last week.  Great idea.  EVERYONE Needs to do this.  He is really becoming a pro-liberty supporter and could be a HUGE friend of FSP!!
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

— John Galt
Atlas Shrugged

bd

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 10:07:36 am »

Gang, our email does not have an easy "contact us" link.  When we email Glenn's show, we should provide for them how to contact someone and the phone number.  Anyone have that information? 
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

— John Galt
Atlas Shrugged

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 11:29:18 am »

Gang, our email does not have an easy "contact us" link.  When we email Glenn's show, we should provide for them how to contact someone and the phone number.  Anyone have that information? 
info@freestateproject.org

Acrid Placidity

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 08:26:16 pm »

I think this is not only an excellent idea, but we could also make a great friend of the FSP.  However, I also would recommend holding off until we reach the 10,000 mark.  I think our chances of getting on the show will be much better at that point in time.

Just my $0.02

Dan 

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 11:58:11 pm »

Holy moly. Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zL5pGfNOc

Watch all five parts.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up