Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming to NH for HCR 6 (WHEN?!)  (Read 2441 times)

Ross for Freedom

Coming to NH for HCR 6 (WHEN?!)
« on: February 19, 2009, 12:09:18 pm »

Hello to all,

My name is Ross Kenyon.  I heard through Digg.com about HCR 6, and I must say, its beautiful.  New Hampshire sounds like a great place!  I love people that aren't caught up in the farce that is Democrat vs. Republican, and just want to be free to live their lives without the Federal gov't and/or the New World Order (depending on your paradigm). 

I took the semester off at Arizona State University and am about to leave to travel to California to backpack and stay at a monastery, but I'm wondering if you possibly need someone to help be an activist for a few weeks!  If I found a ride to Concord in the new few weeks would it be the best time to help out?  Is the secession movement approaching a flashpoint or do you think you have time to wait until next congressional session? 

Also, if I were to come, could I possibly exchange constant activist work for the group in exchange for a couch to sleep on?  I don't have much money but I fully support the goals of this movement, the Libertarian non-Aggression Axiom, voluntaryism, sound money, you name it.

I would only be able to come for a few weeks before I would have to go back to backpacking.

Sincerely,

Ross

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Coming to NH for HCR 6 (WHEN?!)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:20:43 pm »

Rally starts at 8am March 4th

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 07:32:33 pm »

Welcome! ;D

One minor point, something from Dan Itse’s recent interview on Alex Jones, which I think is spot on: “The New World Order is what was created in 1776 for the new world.  What we’re gravitating back toward now is the old world order, European-style aristocracy.”

It’s not the New World Order we should be worried about—it’s the reëmergence of aristocracy, mercantilism, and feudalism under new names that is the problem.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:35:10 pm by J’raxis 270145 »

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 01:30:38 am »

it’s the reëmergence of aristocracy, mercantilism, and feudalism under new names that is the problem.

Okay, I keep saying this but no one understands.  It is SO frustrating.
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

Ross for Freedom

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 05:34:10 am »

That's a very interesting point.  How funny that is!  Cheers! 

Okay. I'll look into all of that, Shirehours and what not.  I'm so stoked on what you guys are up to.  I'll hopefully be passing through this summer.

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 09:30:22 am »

If you're attending the rally, you should come to the Liberty Forum the rest of the week. It's real cheap if you're a student.
http://freestateproject.org/libertyforum
Pages: [1]   Go Up