Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Concord best for Activism? Any Tent Space there?  (Read 1385 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
Concord best for Activism? Any Tent Space there?
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:14:05 pm »

* I'm thinking of coming to NH in early May. I may find a place to stay in Manchester, but, if Concord is better for political activism, I'd like to go there sometimes as well.
* So is Concord good for activism?
* If so, could I find tent space there? Or a van or something to stay in for a few days at a time?
* I suppose the Salvation Army there would let a person stay with them only once or twice. Is that correct? Or have they stopped providing beds by now?

djbridgeland

• moved October 2008, Second 1000
Re: Concord best for Activism? Any Tent Space there?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:28:14 pm »

Yes for political activism Concord is probably the best. I am sure that you could find a couch to crash on for a couple of nights in Concord. But honestly Concord is at most a 30 minute drive from Manchester, if that is where you end up. And there also seems to be car pools from Manchester for quiet a few of the political events. 

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Concord best for Activism? Any Tent Space there?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:00:29 pm »

ANYWHERE is good for political activism as you can get involved in town politics.

If you are interested in state politics May/June and then is is mostly over.  (The NH legis... only meets until Juneish)

yes people carpool often.

Check porcmanor.com for places.
Pages: [1]   Go Up