Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woah - We just low balled a house for sale in NH, and they want the offer in writing ...What to do..  (Read 7055 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

Apparently people haven't fully grasped just how bad the housing market is right now, and I'm far from confident that it's hit bottom already. Maybe it has, but I'm not confident. Inflation will definitely happen as the Feds get more intrusive, but I don't think the deflationary cycle is complete yet.

if the guy an afford the house ... why does it really matter if the market value goes down afterwards? he can survive.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up