Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIO-TECH JOBS  (Read 4275 times)

mattcool1st

BIO-TECH JOBS
« on: January 29, 2009, 11:54:54 am »

I want to know if anyone knows of any BIO-TECH or PHARM companies in the free state!

Thank YOU

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: BIO-TECH JOBS
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:07:22 pm »

I want to know if anyone knows of any BIO-TECH or PHARM companies in the free state!

Thank YOU
Prob search here:
http://www.nhbiotech.com/
would be best.

sandm000

• Brian
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 03:25:32 pm »

You might not like this answer:

There is at least one branch of every major pharma in Cambridge MA, as well as many smaller start ups.

Downside - working in mass
upside - living in the free state
A government is not legitimate merely because it exists. 
-Jeane J. Kirkpatrick

The government's War on Poverty has transformed poverty from a short-term misfortune into a career choice.-Harry Browne

We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work.-Milton Friedman

mephistopaulus

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 02:19:57 pm »

I am also interested in this thread.  I am midway through a MS in microbiology, and I am fired-up about moving my family to NH!  Please, if anyone has any info on biotech/food industry companies in NH or coming to NH soon, please post the info here.  I am happy to send CV/resumes to anyone who wants them.  Here's hoping that our dream can become a reality!

the pooch lady

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 04:05:09 pm »

The company I work for does business with Lonza Biologicals.  There are located in Portsmouth.

mephistopaulus

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:57:13 pm »

The company I work for does business with Lonza Biologicals.  There are located in Portsmouth.

Excellent, any chance you could PM me with some good contact info for that company?

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 12:50:41 am »

For folks who work in north shore, Mass, Seabrook and surrounding areas offer the best commuting options.  In fact, if you work in transportation, Mass cannot nail you for that state income tax.  There are lots of other side benefits to living right on the border.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 01:37:36 pm »

I work for a small bio-tech company, has been hiring for years but recently all the open positions have been filled.  Things are growing though so maybe it will have more space in the near future.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up