Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lodging  (Read 15688 times)

katieoliberty

lodging
« on: January 23, 2009, 01:05:26 am »

I'm not much of a camper. Anyone want to share a hotel room?

I am a middle-aged non-smoking female. Any takers?

barbadosdagny

Re: lodging
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 11:14:47 am »

i'm also second trimester (if i live to 150!) non smoking female and would love to share a hotel room.

TheMagicBullet

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 06:01:21 pm »

Ummm, katieoliberty...hate to burst the bubble but that post was from 3 years ago now...I don't think too many people are getting their arrangements together yet. But soon!

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 01:30:08 pm »

porcmanor.com

I have a place on the seacoast with on open master bedroom.  Send me a PM if you want.  Porcs charge less than half what a typical motel or inn would charge.  Most will also let you stay without a lease, and under reasonable terms.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 02:00:56 pm »

porcmanor.com

I have a place on the seacoast with on open master bedroom.  Send me a PM if you want.  Porcs charge less than half what a typical motel or inn would charge.  Most will also let you stay without a lease, and under reasonable terms.

What would that have to do with PorcFest?
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything