Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FSPers, If you could tell Prospective Participants 1 thing, what would it be?  (Read 1850 times)

MK

• AKA Markus

Free State Project Members, If you could tell/share 1 thing with "Prospective Participants" about this group/movement, what would it be?
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom

I would tell them there is tremendous appeal to being around free-staters above and beyond all the activism. There are so many fun social activities, such a great professional network developing and just in general a great community to be a part of. There are so many different criteria for measuring success and the FSP is already a success in my mind.

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook

It's really awesome (and important) to focus on short term changes, but it's a long term project.  

The argument:  "If we can't fix it now what means that we can long term?" isn't actually an argument.  It's just a cop out.

Long haul.   ;D
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

MK

• AKA Markus

Mine would have to be how fantastic and (almost unbelievable) it is to meet one after another, who all agree with you (in principle).

It's life as you thought it should be, it seems so easy to have others who agree, all around you, but in reality, this world is hard to come by, UNLESS, you LIVE IN New Hampshire (that is).
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook

Dale, the new avatar doesn't move it's eyes.  Boo.
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator

I would tell them there is tremendous appeal to being around free-staters above and beyond all the activism. There are so many fun social activities, such a great professional network developing and just in general a great community to be a part of. There are so many different criteria for measuring success and the FSP is already a success in my mind.

this
Dale hit it on the head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up