Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A dilemma with the FSP  (Read 2863 times)

ApocalypseKurtz

• I'm a llama!
A dilemma with the FSP
« on: April 29, 2003, 06:56:19 pm »

Heres the problem: my significant other is not opposed to the FSP but not for it either; in other words, she would not object to it, but would not actively participate.  The problem is that she does not approve of moving to the state that we (will) choose to move to.  Do I have to make a choice between my girlfriend and my ideology?

Penfist

• FSP Participant
  • Work together to build something that lasts.
    • Penfist
Re:A dilemma with the FSP
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 06:59:48 pm »

Only you can decide what is most important in life.

You could compromise and support the free state from afar.

Or she could compromise and agree to move if condition x is met.

You could move and she might decide that you're worth following.

But ultimately, you have to make the tough decisions.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
--Thomas Jefferson

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 09:19:10 pm »

My gf and I are now far more serious than we were when I first joined... Her two kids and I are basically a family now... I had opted out of one state, but she does NOT want to move to one of the other states... She says she has been there, and HATES it... BUT she likes the state I had opted-out of, so I might hafta trade opt-outs.  ::)

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

Zack Bass

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 01:32:12 pm »

My gf and I are now far more serious than we were when I first joined... Her two kids and I are basically a family now... I had opted out of one state, but she does NOT want to move to one of the other states... She says she has been there, and HATES it... BUT she likes the state I had opted-out of, so I might hafta trade opt-outs.  ::)

I'm beginning to get the feeling you won't have to move from New Hampshire at all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up