Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Rogers it is! June 25-28, 2009  (Read 41489 times)

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
Re: Rogers it is! June 25-28, 2009
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 01:14:28 pm »

This is great news. Thanks to those who made it happen.
-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 08:35:42 pm »

I for one am certainly glad it got moved to Rogers—or, more accurately, that it got moved from Gunstock.

Daniel Patrick

• FSP Participant
  • The mark of liberty on my back
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 09:47:42 am »

This will be my family's first Porc Fest!  What kind of discount do FSP members get?  I'm considering a cabin rental.
If you are willing to move from your home to New Hampshire, surely you can talk at least one person every six months into doing the same.

lloydbob1

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 10:12:57 am »

In the past the FSP got deals on the tentsites. I don't know what arrangements have been made this year. They should have booked all of the cabins.

http://www.rogerscampground.com/

freedomroad

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 11:58:25 am »

This will be my family's first Porc Fest!  What kind of discount do FSP members get?  I'm considering a cabin rental.

Since the cabins are likely gone, I suggest a hotel room and I'm not sure if we ever get discounts on those.  I've seen several people camp (use tents) with very little children so that is also an option :)

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:05 pm »

The initial PorcFest at Rogers included a half price discount on cabins, RV sites, motel rooms and Campsites...Sunday-Wednesday, if you booked the weekend.  The event was all week.
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2009, 10:47:42 pm »

There is a generous 10% discount given on all reservations made prior to May 1st.  Go through the Rogerscampground.com website and specify that you are with PorcFest.

See you there!

Mark Warden
Porcupine Realtor
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

Surrealpolichick

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2009, 11:08:30 pm »

Yay! We're glad you guys are coming. 10% off, if you call and book before May 1 (not available online). It's off-season now, so leave a message at Rogers at 603-788-4885, and they will get back to you (although it might take a few days). Look forward to meeting you and your family!

Surrealpolichick

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 11:13:49 pm »

This sounds great!  I'm looking forward to experiencing Rogers, as I've never been and Gunstock blows. 

About this "quiet time" stuff - the Fun Tent should be surrounded by campgrounds populated by people who don't care about "quiet time" so any other Rogers' patrons (who could be offended) are as far as possible from it.

Cool, glad you're excited because I couldn't STAND the radio silence on the, er, radio. ;-) I've got an email in to the owners to see where might be the perfect spot for the fun tent/how to arrange no noise hassles... One possibility is to take over the picnic hall, but that might be a little too big (seats about 100+) but it's "far" (like a minute or two walk) away and could make a good base camp now that I hear we're bringing in strippers.

That's a JOKE, people. Jeez.  ::)

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 12:33:44 am »

This sounds great!  I'm looking forward to experiencing Rogers, as I've never been and Gunstock blows. 

About this "quiet time" stuff - the Fun Tent should be surrounded by campgrounds populated by people who don't care about "quiet time" so any other Rogers' patrons (who could be offended) are as far as possible from it.

Cool, glad you're excited because I couldn't STAND the radio silence on the, er, radio. ;-) I've got an email in to the owners to see where might be the perfect spot for the fun tent/how to arrange no noise hassles... One possibility is to take over the picnic hall, but that might be a little too big (seats about 100+) but it's "far" (like a minute or two walk) away and could make a good base camp now that I hear we're bringing in strippers.

Thanks for the idea. Strippers, poker and paintball. Is there anything else I should be arranging?
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

FTL_Ian

• FSP Participant/First 1000
  • Golden Porcupine
  • Former FSP, still in NH.
    • Free Keene - NH's Liberty Activism Destination
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 10:58:00 am »

Not according to the rumors...  Anyway, there was smoking in the fun tent, so if an indoor facility would have a problem with that, it should again be outdoors as last year.
150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 11:14:09 am »

Thanks for the idea. Strippers, poker and paintball. Is there anything else I should be arranging?

Now there's some ideas for a freedom oriented event!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2009, 11:43:37 am »

Not according to the rumors...  Anyway, there was smoking in the fun tent, so if an indoor facility would have a problem with that, it should again be outdoors as last year.

I agree about having the Fun Tent Outdoors.  It's Summertime in NH and there's nothing like being outdoors (besides, setting up a tent up indoors is pain, especially driving the stakes through the flooring).
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

lloydbob1

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2009, 01:03:56 pm »

You could loose you deposit for that!

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 02:20:50 pm »

Surreal, did you ask about reserving a chunk of campsites in the NE corner to establish a boundary and then having the fun tent in the furthest NE campsite? People could then sublease those sites from Jason. I would be glad to be on one of those sites. I consider proximity to the fun tent to be a convenience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up