Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breastfeeding?  (Read 4794 times)

futurefreestater

Breastfeeding?
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:55:43 am »

Is breastfeeding in public legal in New Hamp?

My wife love to breastfeed just about anywhere.

Is this legal in New Hamp? http://postarchives.entensity.net/070607/media.php?media=wtf.wmv

Hey we should change the Name to New Hemp!  ;D

see ya

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Breastfeeding?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 07:53:31 am »

Don't know if it is legal (I would supposed it is).... I dare anyone to arrest my wife for feeding our child.  She once got yelled at it a store by another patron.... lol >:D

lloydbob1

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:52:13 am »

Plenty of Breastfeeding going on at Porc functions!

margomaps

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 09:19:59 am »

In NH I've seen breastfeeding occur in restaurants, at the airport, on a park bench, at the beach...all over the place.  I've actually noticed it more here than anywhere else I've lived, which is strange considering the relatively low population density here.

K. Darien Freeheart

• FSP Participant
    • K. Darien Freeheart's Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 10:24:54 am »

I'd venture to guess that breastfeeding is one of those things that happens less because it's prohibited and more because it's "taboo". I promise you though, that any government aggression in regard to breast feeding would get activists to back you and your wife up! Where else do you get that?

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 02:25:06 am »

There’s an activist on NH Free, another freestater forum, who could probably answer your questions.

doobie

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 07:47:37 am »

Plenty of Breastfeeding going on at Porc functions!

I think the OP is talking about kids feeding... not adults  >:D

futurefreestater

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 07:54:28 pm »

So is the woman in this video http://postarchives.entensity.net/070607/media.php?media=wtf.wmv
an innocent mother or a pedophile?

Would my wife be allowed to this sort of thing in public?

givemeliberty

• American Governance by Jack Slevkoff
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 03:14:01 am »

So is the woman in this video http://postarchives.entensity.net/070607/media.php?media=wtf.wmv

Would my wife be allowed to this sort of thing in public?

Is the woman in that video doing what I think she is doing!??!?!?!!???!!! ??? :o
When only attorneys can understand the codes, statutes, and regulations (so-called laws), then only attorneys should be required to obey them." -- Jack Slevkoff

American Governance by Jack Slevkoff
www.usavsus.info

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 10:58:06 am »

Third option—ain’t nobody’s business what she’s doing.

oncedrunkgrenadier

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 02:14:22 am »

I would hope it is legal in public.  Even though I find it disgusting to look at, I am adult enough to turn my head and not make a fuss about it(unlike other "adults")

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 03:54:50 pm »

I would hope it is legal in public.  Even though I find it disgusting to look at, I am adult enough to turn my head and not make a fuss about it(unlike other "adults")

I don't understand how some people think that unnatural breast implants aren't disgusting but the natural act of breast feeding is disgusting.  Weird.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

oncedrunkgrenadier

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 03:33:00 pm »

I don't understand how some people think that unnatural breast implants aren't disgusting but the natural act of breast feeding is disgusting.  Weird.

Never been huge on the breast implants either.  I worked a few years in Gentlemen's Clubs and eventually got tired of big breasted women/women with low opinions of themselves.  If I wanted to see women with breast implants agaiin, I'll work at a Gentlemen's Club again.  Either way Implants/Breast Feeding I find disgusting.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 04:29:51 pm by sj »

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:36 pm »

If you're referring to the appearance that she's masturbating, I wouldn't think she should try that in public. As to her being a pedophile...

*******************************************************************************************

Breastfeeding arousal normal, experts say

A hormone called oxytocin gets much of the credit for forging the bond between a mother and her newborn. Some doctors even refer to it informally as "the cuddle hormone." Oxytocin levels jump during labour, and again each time a mother breastfeeds.

But this same hormone also plays a role in sexual arousal, and some women find themselves having oddly inappropriate feelings of passion when breastfeeding. Women who experience arousal during breastfeeding often remain silent because it may be embarrassing or seem like pedophilia. Child-care experts say women shouldn't let such feelings get in the way of the mother-child bond.

"It is quite normal and beneficial as it helps bonding," says Allison Fallowfield, a La Leche League counsellor who advises women on breastfeeding.
********************************************************************************************

“For some nursing mothers the nursing experience itself is sexually stimulating enough to carry them to the plateau level of sexual excitement and in some cases even to an orgasmic response(Kinsey et al. 1953)
*****************************************************************************************
“And here, too, reactions vary. One woman delights in the unexpected sexuality of breast-feeding. Another shies away from it because its sexuality confuses her and she feels that two ways in which she uses her body, which ought to be kept completely separate, are getting mixed and confused. This may even bring a sense of moral outrage and revulsion from physical contact with the child, as if the baby is responsible for seducing her.”(Sheila Kitzinger, “Woman’s Experience of Sex”, 1983)
*******************************************************************************************
“Women often become sexually aroused during nursing; some women even have orgasms in this fashion. Erotic arousal in this context can create reactions ranging from pleasure to guilt or fear. Interestingly, Masters and Johnson(1966) found that women who breast-feed their babies have considerably HIGHER sexual interest in the first three postpartum months than women who do not.”(Masters, Johnson, Kolodny, “Human Sexuality”, 1982)

etc..
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything