Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What can i do?  (Read 9467 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: What can i do?
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 09:42:06 pm »

Cold weather encourages snuggling. It's not altogether horrible thing.  8)

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »

The South talks a good game on freedom, and in some ways back it up with their actions, but they also accept a ton of money from the feds and much of the jobs down there are from the federal teet.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Frost

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 09:41:15 pm »

Some information that would be helpful to me is the size and content of the ads in the appliance repair section of yellow pages in the Manchester/Nashua area. Internet versions of the directories lack information on the size/content of the ads in the physical directories so the best way i can think to obtain this information would be for someone with access to the physical directories to scan and email the pages to me. Suggestions on alternatives to obtain this information or better ways to solicit this favour from members of the forum would be appreciated.

I am still interested in the yellow page content.

K. Darien Freeheart

• FSP Participant
    • K. Darien Freeheart's Facebook
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 10:20:48 pm »

I asked for a phone book a few weeks ago at a gas station.

The girl behind the counter actually asked me "Do they still print those?".

If I didn't work for a direct (and better!) competitor to the Yellow Pages, I might have asked the same question. :P

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 10:31:46 pm »

If I didn't work for a direct (and better!) competitor to the Yellow Pages, I might have asked the same question. :P

Can you beat 1-800-goog-411?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Frost

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:25 pm »

Some information that would be helpful to me is the size and content of the ads in the appliance repair section of yellow pages in the Manchester/Nashua area. Internet versions of the directories lack information on the size/content of the ads in the physical directories so the best way i can think to obtain this information would be for someone with access to the physical directories to scan and email the pages to me. Suggestions on alternatives to obtain this information or better ways to solicit this favour from members of the forum would be appreciated.

My understanding is that Verizon is one of the main directories in the Manchester/Nashua area.

I will paypal $5 to the first person to email me images of the appliance repair section of the Manchester/Nashua Verizon yellow pages. If there are separate directories for Manchester and Nashua I will pay for both. I may be interested in other directories as well.

odigity

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 05:09:53 pm »

My understanding is that Verizon is one of the main directories in the Manchester/Nashua area.

I will paypal $5 to the first person to email me images of the appliance repair section of the Manchester/Nashua Verizon yellow pages. If there are separate directories for Manchester and Nashua I will pay for both. I may be interested in other directories as well.

I'd help you if I lived in Manchester or Nashua and owned a scanner.  :(  But I've cross-posted this to the Manchester board on NH Underground, since it's the only active freestater forum with regional boards that I know of:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=17870.0

Hope you get a reply soon!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up