Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2454 times)

UltraSane

Greetings!
« on: December 05, 2008, 12:20:52 pm »

I just wanted to make a post and say hi to everyone on here. I've been watching the path our country has been taking the last several years but only recently got disgusted enough to start looking at it more seriously. It was very refreshing finding this site and so many other americans who don't like the way things are either. I'm a firm believer in the complete blanket rights of every human, as long as they don't infringe on the rights of another. I heard this expressed best in a quote, "The rights of your fist end where my nose begins." :) I am going to be seriously considering joining the move to NH. Cheers!

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 12:33:41 pm »

I just wanted to make a post and say hi to everyone on here. I've been watching the path our country has been taking the last several years but only recently got disgusted enough to start looking at it more seriously. It was very refreshing finding this site and so many other americans who don't like the way things are either. I'm a firm believer in the complete blanket rights of every human, as long as they don't infringe on the rights of another. I heard this expressed best in a quote, "The rights of your fist end where my nose begins." :) I am going to be seriously considering joining the move to NH. Cheers!
Welcome.
How did you find the site?

Feel free to ask questions if you have any about NH.
Come on up and visit us during the FSP Liberty Forum www.freestateproject.org/libertyforum

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 12:34:10 pm »

Welcome!  Enjoy the ride  ;D
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

UltraSane

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 12:40:40 pm »

Welcome.
How did you find the site?

I heard about the site listening to Free Talk Live last night, which I found from a link in a youtube video.

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 12:42:51 pm »

I swear, that Free Talk live gets so many people to this site...  :)
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

Pip429

• Volunteer Coordinator
  • Friend of the FSP
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 01:18:54 pm »

Welcome!  ;D
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~ Lao Tsu

Keyser Soce

• FSP Participant
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 02:39:56 pm »

Howdy.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 05:21:39 pm »

Welcome! ;D

RichW

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 08:28:43 pm »

I heard this expressed best in a quote, "The rights of your fist end where my nose begins." :) I am going to be seriously considering joining the move to NH. Cheers!

Sounds like you fit right in!  Welcome...hope you join us.
"... it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds...."  ~  Samuel Adams

Sam A. Robrin

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 11:01:30 pm »

Glad to see you here!  You should know, though, that that thread title is guaranteed to give anyone over the age of 54 a major adrenaline rush!

UltraSane

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 02:32:09 pm »

LOL I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not... considering I am 32. ;)

Sam A. Robrin

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 02:45:19 pm »

LOL I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not... considering I am 32. ;)

That was the salutation used by the draft board up till 1973.

mongo

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 05:32:46 pm »

Hi,

You should stop by for a visit. Even in the winter, when porcupines are hibernating and fail to wash their socks for several months, they're still fun.

Cheers,

Mongo
"We anarchists have to stick together"
Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: [1]   Go Up