Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porc Fest 2009, June 25-28 at Roger's- email me to be added to PF09 Google group  (Read 8733 times)

Surrealpolichick

Hi everyone,

If you want to help with finalizing PF09, or would like to volunteer during PF, please email me at surrealpolichick@gmail.com with "PF09 Volunteer" in the subject line and I'll add you to the google group. This is where all PF09 stuff will be planned and discussed. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 12:22:47 am by Keith and Stuff »

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report

E-mail sent
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Daniel Patrick

• FSP Participant
  • The mark of liberty on my back

Can you get the Porc Fest page on freestateproject.org updated?  It still shows the information from 2008.  The only online announcement of the Porc Fest 2009 dates that I can find is this lonely thread.
If you are willing to move from your home to New Hampshire, surely you can talk at least one person every six months into doing the same.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report

Can you get the Porc Fest page on freestateproject.org updated?  It still shows the information from 2008.  The only online announcement of the Porc Fest 2009 dates that I can find is this lonely thread.

They're not set in stone yet.  Can't announce dates till the dates are set.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Daniel Patrick

• FSP Participant
  • The mark of liberty on my back

They're not set in stone yet.  Can't announce dates till the dates are set.

Any update to this?  I have to make a leave projection which is a first come, first serve listing of when I want to take vacation this year.  If I'm waiting for finalized dates and someone else snags the time-frame before I do then I'm SOL.
If you are willing to move from your home to New Hampshire, surely you can talk at least one person every six months into doing the same.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report

Any update to this?  I have to make a leave projection which is a first come, first serve listing of when I want to take vacation this year.  If I'm waiting for finalized dates and someone else snags the time-frame before I do then I'm SOL.

Yep!  PorcFest will be June 25-28, 2009.

See here.

DavidJames

I'll be there for porc fest for sure. I'll probably have extra free vacation time to check out NH before or after the fun too. Is there any pluses to volunteering or should I just have fun out there for my first time?

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom

I volunteered to help with registration my first year and I got to meet a lot of the visitors that way. It didn't feel like work.

MK

• AKA Markus

I volunteered to help with registration my first year and I got to meet a lot of the visitors that way. It didn't feel like work.

Thanks for giving me the idea Dale.  I'm there. 
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.

Surrealpolichick

I'll be there for porc fest for sure. I'll probably have extra free vacation time to check out NH before or after the fun too. Is there any pluses to volunteering or should I just have fun out there for my first time?

Definite pluses, methinks. Great way to meet and mingle, as Dale says. And we could use the help! Openings on everything from manning the reg desk for a few hours to flipping burgers... and there's stuff to help with leading up to PF too, like fund-raising, finding donors for the silent auction, recruiting bands, working with the tourism board, filling water balloons, and finding and delivering a dunk tank to the campgrounds, to name just a few...  ;D

If you're interested in helping out, email me at surrealpolichick@gmail.com and I'll add you to the Google group. Ta!

freedomroad

I'm removing the sticky for this thread since I hope everyone interested in volunteering for Porcfest has already contacted the organizer.  If not, please do it now :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up