Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: FSP Recruiting on Facebook  (Read 84306 times)

Neal Conner

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Republica Neo Hantoniensis
Re: FSP Recruiting on Facebook
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 04:33:52 pm »

You mean we haven't been doing this?  ???
This should be a regular FSP expense that my monthly contribution should be going towards.

Just chipped in $20.
Don't let the facebook flyer campaign stop!  8)
"To get things done, you must love the doing, not the secondary consequences. The work, not the people. Your own action, not any possible object of your charity." – Howard Roark

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 04:44:07 pm »

Thanks, Neal.  I don't know the finances of the FSP as that's not my department, but I get the impression that any monthly donations made can help a lot.

I'm happy to continue to advertise and edit the landing pages as necessary as long as the funding is there.  With your contribution, we've raise $140 of our $350 goal.  If we raise more, I'll advertise as long as possible and expand the advertising campaign to cover all of New England instead of just Massachusetts.  I haven't started the campaign quite yet as I need to see how much we raise before I can decide how to implement my advertising plan.

If the interest is there, I'll continue to do things like this.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 05:51:04 pm »

Thanks, Neal.  I don't know the finances of the FSP as that's not my department, but I get the impression that any monthly donations made can help a lot.

I'm happy to continue to advertise and edit the landing pages as necessary as long as the funding is there.  With your contribution, we've raise $140 of our $350 goal.  If we raise more, I'll advertise as long as possible and expand the advertising campaign to cover all of New England instead of just Massachusetts.  I haven't started the campaign quite yet as I need to see how much we raise before I can decide how to implement my advertising plan.

If the interest is there, I'll continue to do things like this.
Start now in MA. Spend the $140 now....
We can start asking for more.
Also submit an article for the FSP newsletter.

Seth ROCKS!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:25:44 pm by sj »

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 07:31:36 pm »

I'll try to get around to getting an article together for the FSP Newsletter
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 08:00:23 pm »

Not due until the 12th so no worries.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:25:53 pm by sj »

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 08:13:26 pm »

Not due until the 12th so no worries.

I'll start the campaign tomorrow.  I've got the Multi-State Professional Responsibility Exam tomorrow so I don't have time tonight.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:26:02 pm by sj »

Neal Conner

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Republica Neo Hantoniensis
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 09:28:42 pm »

(Shoo! Get off the forums and go study then.)

Could we put this ChipIn on the front page, as has been done before?
"To get things done, you must love the doing, not the secondary consequences. The work, not the people. Your own action, not any possible object of your charity." – Howard Roark

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 09:29:39 pm »

(Shoo! Get off the forums and go study then.)

Could we put this ChipIn on the front page, as has been done before?
I was just thinking the same thing.
He did post it on the blogs so it did get on the front page but it will eventually roll off. (then resubmit it so it goes back on  >:D)

sonio

• FSP Participant
    • Sonio on Facebook
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 11:03:35 pm »

Facebookers can also use features about their pages to advertise for the FSP for free.

If anyone sees a page plastered with FSP stuff, that is me ;)
It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. – Charles A. Beard

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 04:23:31 pm »

Launched the campaign just now and the ad is under review.  I budgeted so that we would expend all the money we have now within 7 days.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:26:08 pm by sj »

Porcupine Realtor

• FSP Participant
  • Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!
    • Mark Warden - Porcupine Real Estate
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2008, 05:29:47 pm »

I'm in.  ChippedIn, that is.  Thanks Seth, for all your activism.  You rock.  When do you find time to study the law books?
www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2008, 10:25:18 pm »

Also I heard that someone just made an 'event' in Facebook for the Liberty Forum... go RSVP or 'whatever' on facebook for the Liberty Forum.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2008, 02:26:08 pm »

For all the people I haven't thanked personally, thank you so much!  Your contribution hasn't gone unnoticed.

Good news!  We just got our FIRST confirmed signup from the ads!   One thing to keep in mind: we won't know the exact number of signups we get from this because often people signup the day after they click or something so we can't track it.  The only way I know we got a signup was because the person put in the "where did you hear about us" box: "facebook ad."

The following image has all the relevant information.  Note that we're currently paying only 33 cents per click and at this rate will not spend the $200 we've raised within a week.  That may change.  If not, I will probably expand the ad to a few more New England states.  In the mean time for one week, the 3,000 18-25 year olds in MA who like Ayn Rand, Ron Paul, libertarian, and campaign for liberty will see this ad pretty much non-stop for a week (and remember, when they look at the ad, it's free.  We only pay when they click).

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:26:15 pm by sj »

Fishercat

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2008, 07:22:52 pm »

Also I heard that someone just made an 'event' in Facebook for the Liberty Forum... go RSVP or 'whatever' on facebook for the Liberty Forum.

There seems to be two.   Which one is the real one?

freedomroad

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2008, 07:37:39 pm »

There seems to be two.   Which one is the real one?

One is from the FSP and one is not.  The one from the FSP is the real one.  Either one is ok, though.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up