Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

I'm interested in the idea of FSP, but what are you going to DO about getting our freedoms back?

FSP interest
- 2 (100%)
what do you do?
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what will you DO?  (Read 4296 times)

HelmholtzWatson

• Next 1000
Re: what will you DO?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 02:59:59 pm »

welcome! solar energy should be a good industry among the FSP... a lot of libertarians tend to like being self-sufficient.

Ron Helwig

• FSP Participant
    • Shire Silver
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 08:12:49 am »

If you are looking into installation work as opposed to factory work, there's places like SunWeaver. I'm sure you can find one less hippy-ish if you want  :)

Also might want to look into http://nhsea.org/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 08:26:32 am by Ron Helwig »
Are you a Next 1000 liberty activist?

Rebuild the precious metal economy with Shire Silver

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 07:31:51 pm »

If you think back to the anti-Bush backlash of 2004 and the big push for Obama this cycle, we might have picked a bad time to do this.
In two years we might be the backlash vote.

What I like most about the Free State Project is there's not one person, or committee telling everyone what to do or not to do in this fight for more Liberty in our Lifetime and that's why I find it so fascinating to watch...to view the efforts and energy of individuals "popping up" and suddenly taking action, in their own way to fight for more Liberty, always knowing there's a huge fan base watching and rooting them on...this is how things get done.

The cold hard facts are we had 0 Reps in the House, then 1 and now at least 4 (or more?) should be viewed and considered as 100% positive, in name of trying to achieve more Liberty and so I applaud everyone who has run and tried to make a difference.  If everyone had the philosophy of sitting around and second guessing action..."is this a good time, or should we wait." one thing is for damn sure..next to nothing would get done.

In my opinion, there's NEVER a bad time to step up to plate and start working for more Liberty and to those prospective members thinking about joining, please know this group is largely made up of doers, of people being active.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 02:14:57 pm by Peacemaker »
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up