Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: rooms for rent  (Read 12098 times)

mike888777

Re: rooms for rent
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 08:54:24 pm »

Also looking for a room around/in NAshua for the liberty forum. Just myself, but need a ride there, not renting a car. I already posted on porcmanor, but posting here also.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

JaqEboy

• the Alternatives Expo
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 11:27:21 am »

We'll have some space to share Thurs, Fri & Sat nite in the Alt Expo suite: Rms 202, 204, 206. PM me or email me at Jack@AltExpo.org.

JaqEboy

• the Alternatives Expo
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 11:30:53 am »

We'll have some space to share Thurs, Fri & Sat nite in the Alt Expo suite: Rms 202, 204, 206. PM me or email me at Jack@AltExpo.org.

I'm travelling today, so if you want to confirm, just call me at 603-233-1058.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 07:30:55 pm »

Hey, be sure and give Jack some money, brah.  He'll never ask for it, and you practically have to force it into his hand and brochure-point.
:D
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

JaqEboy

• the Alternatives Expo
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 12:49:44 am »

Thanks for priming the pump Maxxxx. Mike forced me to take some money for the room-share :D - yahoo!

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 07:21:36 pm »

Did he stick you with an informative brochure?  I had to. 
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up