Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: want to join and move, but have some Qs  (Read 5704 times)

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: want to join and move, but have some Qs
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 01:51:03 pm »

Challenging the issue is exactly what I would like to do, but jail and kids don't mix....if we had a base of people to aid us, I would fight it in a heartbeat.

Oh, that's a civil challenge, so you wouldn't be risking jail.  You'd probably need to pay for a lawyer, though.

Wanna get married?  ;)  Kidding.

Already married, with no government paperwork.  Wouldn't want to break that tradition, now...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 02:29:56 pm »

… if we had a base of people to aid us, …

You’ll have that when you move here. :)

Here’s what some of us were doing yesterday.

Pip429

• Volunteer Coordinator
  • Friend of the FSP
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 03:01:05 pm »

I've been watching and reading what's been going on with this arrest, etc.  And if I could, I'd wheel my rear end to the IRS....I have a cousin who's a cameraman for the news, get him to come with me and film them handcuffing a cripple.  At least, that's where my fighting spirit is.  Realistically all I can do is what I can from here and get home as soon as I can. 

*sigh*  It's disheartening to me, tragic...the lack of outrage on a national level for these tyrannies.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~ Lao Tsu

HelmholtzWatson

• Next 1000
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 08:27:22 am »

I'm in Indiana too, by the way, (Bloomington)
I lived in B-town for a year. Then 6 months in Gnaw Bone (god don't ya love south-central Indiana) and then a few years in Columbus.

B-town was the best. I love that city.
Is Bear's Beanery still showing movies?
We need some Porc to set up a business like that one.
Beer, pub grub, and indie movies. Awesome.

I'm sad to say that I don't think "Bear's Beanery" is around anymore, because I've never heard of it. And I've been here for about a year and a half. Beer, pub grub, and indie movies sounds like a fun place. Too bad. But it would be awesome if someone started a place like that in NH, and maybe showed liberty movies. Braveheart comes to mind. ;D

The town of Gnaw Bone still does exist - in fact that's where the nearest gun range is these days. And I go to Columbus all the time. Small World.

HelmholtzWatson

• Next 1000
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 08:33:19 am »

Oh wait, BEAR'S. Now I remember the place, on third street. Yeah, I've never been there before, but now I'm looking forward to trying it out!

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 09:44:22 pm »

I've been watching and reading what's been going on with this arrest, etc.  And if I could, I'd wheel my rear end to the IRS....I have a cousin who's a cameraman for the news, get him to come with me and film them handcuffing a cripple.  At least, that's where my fighting spirit is.  Realistically all I can do is what I can from here and get home as soon as I can. 

One reason Lauren is so effective is it’s so obvious when they’re attacking her that she could never hurt someone. You’d make them look like even bigger heartless jackasses. ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up