Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NH living requirements  (Read 11511 times)

rubing

NH living requirements
« on: September 19, 2008, 01:49:59 pm »

Do I have to live in NH to be part of FSP?  I really want to be a successful entrepreneur and then live in a place like Brazil with tons of model quality girls, who will fornicate with me.  Living in NH really does kind of impede on my liberty.  Maybe I can just visit and still be part of FSP???

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: NH living requirements
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:57:02 pm »

that sounds like the RBP
Rio Bikini Party
when it gets to hot you can visit us
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Ferg

• FSP Participant
    • Pelican Institute for Public Policy
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 03:03:04 pm »

When you decide to work for freedom, rather than pursue carnal desires--not that a bikini party doesn't sound enticing--perhaps you'll want to move to NH.

rubing

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 03:16:09 pm »

What bigger freedom is there than to pursue your biological imperatives?  Are you blind with the libertarian sacrifice yourself for the cause creed...same old same old...blah blah blah....

Ferg

• FSP Participant
    • Pelican Institute for Public Policy
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 04:15:46 pm »

I am concerned about future generations and my deeper desires, not just easy sex. Some individuals struggle with their carnal desires as opposed to their heart's and mind's desires. For example, those who cannot quit smoking, those who cannot seem to control their diet in order to lose weight, and those who are addicted to any number of things. I suspect that you understand the difference.
I'm not sure what you're seeking to learn from the forum, but I wish you well.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 04:21:41 pm by Ferg »

rubing

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 04:29:30 pm »

I'm not seeking to learn anything...if I do that's good.  I'm just here to chat with some liberty lovers and see what you guys will make of my personal objections to FSP. I'm just trying to say that, living in new hampshire to pursue my 'freedom' is a very big sacrifice of freedom and therefore a contradictory between action and ideology.  Basically, why should I live in a state championing the idea of capitilism, when I can live somewhere and maximize my earning potential.  I like the FSP idea, but practically its not practical at least for me at this point of time.  Of course, that could change.

New Hampshire is a big state.  Do you guys stick together are you all over the map??
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 04:44:25 pm by rubing »

freedomroad

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 04:51:34 pm »

Do I have to live in NH to be part of FSP?  I really want to be a successful entrepreneur and then live in a place like Brazil with tons of model quality girls, who will fornicate with me.  Living in NH really does kind of impede on my liberty.  Maybe I can just visit and still be part of FSP???

To be a member of the FSP, you have to agree to move to NH (or at least change your offical address to NH and consider yourself to be living in NH) within 5 years of the FSP reaching 20,000 or your trigger point being reached.  This is done by signing the statement of intent.

If you are a truck driver, salesman, sailer, army member, or something else that keeps you out of NH the majority of the time, that is ok.  Just offically move to NH and work to make NH a freer place.

rubing

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 04:57:39 pm »

What if I just make a big contribution??

freedomroad

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 05:14:18 pm »

What if I just make a big contribution??

You can certainly give money to the FSP ( http://www.freestateproject.org/volunteer/donate ), New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, or any other group you want.  You can also be a Friend of the FSP ( http://www.freestateproject.org/user/register?type=Friend&tabs=hidden ).

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 06:43:18 pm »

How does living in New Hampshire impede any of this? Or are you talking about the kind of entrepreneurship that can only be done where certain, ah, cash crops can be grown? ;D

/And who the hell uses the word fornicate…?

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 06:43:44 pm »

When you decide to work for freedom, rather than pursue carnal desires--not that a bikini party doesn't sound enticing--perhaps you'll want to move to NH.

False dichotomy. :)

ivyleague28477

• FSP Participant
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 01:56:30 pm »

Too true.  Maybe we need more jello wrestling events.   >:D

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 05:01:25 pm »

Too true.  Maybe we need more jello wrestling events.   >:D

Can’t argue with that… ;D

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2008, 09:00:49 am »

Jello is messy and stains things.  Oils are a heck of a lot cleaner, and are actually good for the skin.

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 03:05:17 pm »

Jello is messy and stains things. Oils are a heck of a lot cleaner, and are actually good for the skin.

Joe

Who cares when it's a couple of hot chicks wrestling?
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up