Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I want in  (Read 4895 times)

Voice

I want in
« on: September 11, 2008, 08:29:01 am »

;Dhi!<br>I recently found the FSP and I intend to move as soon as I can find the right kind of work. I live in Japan, so it won't be easy. Please be kind.

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
Re: I want in
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:16:45 am »

;Dhi!<br>I recently found the FSP and I intend to move as soon as I can find the right kind of work. I live in Japan, so it won't be easy. Please be kind.

Nice to have you aboard, Voice!  ;D  What kind of work are you looking for?
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

McDuck

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 05:21:11 pm »

Hajimemashite!   ;D

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 10:30:45 pm »

Welcome! ;D

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 06:49:13 am »

be kind?
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

Ferg

• FSP Participant
    • Pelican Institute for Public Policy
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 07:28:58 am »

You might want to explain your hopes for work in the "Positions Wanted" section:
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?board=66.0

Sam A. Robrin

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 10:29:50 pm »

be kind?

Probably one of those phrases that makes perfect sense in the original language.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 11:15:25 pm »

It sort of means something like, "nice to meet you," or "how do you do."
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Sam A. Robrin

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 12:19:50 am »

It sort of means something like, "nice to meet you," or "how do you do."

. . . and just imagine how that last one would translate into another language!

lloydbob1

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 06:37:14 am »

be kind?
Please use lubricant

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 10:28:31 am »

be kind?
Please use lubricant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

Voice

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 08:58:39 pm »

<i>Nice to have you aboard, Voice!  ;D  What kind of work are you looking for?</i><br><br>

Thanks for asking!<br><br>

I'm (in order of preference) an information systems systems analist, project manager, Windows guru, beginning programmer (c++), and as a last resort, an excellent computer repairman.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 09:26:33 pm by Voice »

lobstah

• FSP Participant
    • my music
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 09:12:03 pm »

hi!

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 12:48:11 pm »

I'm (in order of preference) an information systems systems analist, project manager, Windows guru, beginning programmer (c++), and as a last resort, an excellent computer repairman.
are you using a ms-windows spellchecker? ;D
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

MK

• AKA Markus
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 01:41:14 pm »

Welcome Voice!   Where in Japan?  Having lived there, all I can say is..save up that large coin that you're making....decide when you're moving and go for it.  Everyone would love to have a job waiting for them before they quit their present one, but the reality is...the absolute best way to find a job anywhere, is to be there.   Also, check out all the great housing options available to Free Staters (porcmanor.com for example), as you CAN line this up in advance and it's a great way to get on the ground, with affordable rent, people who know the area and allow you to get orientated with the State and where you'd like to settle without locking yourself in to a lease and or home. 

Finally, planning your move to when PorcFest (largest outdoor social function of the year) is would also be a good idea as you would be able to meet more Porcs than you could shake a stick at!

Best!
The Gun you have Pointed at me is Awfully Distracting.  Please put it down and then I'll listen.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up