Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: first time visit in 2 weeks!  (Read 3455 times)

peacestar

first time visit in 2 weeks!
« on: August 06, 2008, 02:51:47 pm »

Hey there everyone! 
I live in CA at the moment but i'm planning my move for June of '09!  I'll be visiting the beatuiful state of NH for the first time on August 14th and would really love to meet some of you!  I'll mostly be driving around looking at schools, but i'm up for whatever.. grabbing a bite, some site seeing or possibly a Free State meeting..? Let me know!  I can't wait!!
thanks
sarah

*go RP!*

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: first time visit in 2 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 02:58:21 pm »

Hey there everyone!
I live in CA at the moment but i'm planning my move for June of '09! I'll be visiting the beatuiful state of NH for the first time on August 14th and would really love to meet some of you! I'll mostly be driving around looking at schools, but i'm up for whatever.. grabbing a bite, some site seeing or possibly a Free State meeting..? Let me know! I can't wait!!
thanks
sarah

*go RP!*

Welcome! 8) For socializing there is Taproom Tuesday at Murphy's Taproom in Manchester, Social Sunday's at (I can't remember the name of it at the moment) in Keene. The Seacoast Porcupines have a monthly meeting and Merrimack Valley Porcupines also have a monthly meeting. So there is a lot of possibilities for you.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:03:21 pm »

A good way to keep up with everything on in NH when you visit is the NH Liberty Calendar

If you're going to be in town on Tuesday, I imagine Taproom Tuesdays would be a great opportunity to meet a lot of Free Staters and have a good time.  My wife and I are moving to the Free State on the 11th so we'll have just arrived.  Maybe we'll meet at Murphy's Taproom;D
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 04:37:51 pm »

Hey there everyone! 
I live in CA at the moment but i'm planning my move for June of '09!  I'll be visiting the beatuiful state of NH for the first time on August 14th and would really love to meet some of you!  I'll mostly be driving around looking at schools, but i'm up for whatever.. grabbing a bite, some site seeing or possibly a Free State meeting..? Let me know!  I can't wait!!
thanks
sarah

*go RP!*
Welcome!

I escaped from CA as well.

Will you be here on Aug 23rd?
There will be a big event in Jaffrey, NH (Live Free or Die Festival) and you will meet many FSPers and natives there.

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 05:12:18 pm »

Hey there everyone! 
thanks
sarah

*go RP!*

If you will be visiting Durham, let me know, and between myself and my wife and the folks at Little Minnesota, we can show you this area...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 05:37:49 pm »

Welcome! ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up