Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boston Hempfest 2008  (Read 20381 times)

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
Re: Boston Hempfest 2008
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 02:40:55 am »

Dale, someone once told me that going to a port-a-potty and taking a few hits in there and then removing all evidence seems to work well at concerts and festivals.  I wouldn't know.

I was at this event last year, and saw someone get arrested doing exactly this.

lloydbob1

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 06:08:13 am »

I would just like to take a moment to remind everyone that this event with be CRAWLING with undercover cops trying to entrap people. If someone approaches you there or if you receive an email or a private message from someone you don't know asking to buy/sell/trade some substance which happens to be illegal according to MA state law, it's an undercover cop trying to entrap you. You can bet your freedom on it. They'll also be standing around looking like someone who might have something to sell hoping you'll approach them. Please don't be in a position to be that desperate.

If you really feel you must be high at this event, I suggest you get it done elsewhere, in private, before you attend or take a break from the event for it. Best not to have any illegal substance on you at all, but if you must, for the love of Pete, keep it to yourself. If a cop tricks you with some flimsy and transparent entrapment tactic into a situation where you can be caught with an illegal substance, I will try very hard to have some sympathy for you because you're not hurting anyone and you are not a criminal, not by any reasonable definition of the term anyway, but it will be SO difficult to have sympathy for you because you are so amazingly naive.

This can be a very fun event as long as we all exercise some (NH) Common Sense. *hehe*

Last year the Guy who runs NORML and the guy who started High Times ( Both about my age, but, better dressed) got busted smoking a joint together, but, talked their way out of it!

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 08:44:33 am »

Info:
http://masscann.org/masscann

Friday Night, September 19th:
MASSCANN/NORML AWARDS FREEDOM RALLY PRE-PARTY
Middle East DownStairs, Cambridge, MA, 18+

Is something wrong with the search features on this site? Why the heck couldn't I find this thread with the following searches set for posts within the last 60 days?

"freedom rally"
"masscann"
"mass cann"

MamaChelle

• Project Awake
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:00 am »

Info:

Is something wrong with the search features on this site? Why the heck couldn't I find this thread with the following searches set for posts within the last 60 days?

"freedom rally"
"masscann"
"mass cann"

Seems possible. This is why I started the new thread asking about it on the Underground... I did find a post about the Rally from 2 years ago and didn't want to break that open.

J’raxis 270145

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • DILIGE·QVOD·VIS·FAC
    • Jeremy J. Olson
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 05:55:34 pm »

Info:

"freedom rally"
"masscann"
"mass cann"

It’s always broken. I reported it a long time ago, and it was fixed for like a day, if I recall correctly. Something about the database indexing?

More Google tricks: Search the forum for the word foo.

lloydbob1

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 08:21:55 pm »

If you do a search for Hempfest you will find posts going back to 2003

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 07:41:25 pm »

I'll be there tomorrow with FSP T-shirts, stickers, SOIs, a table, a tent, woo-hoo!!!

If anyone has some FTL flyers, please bring 'em, I'm out & not sure I'll be able to print up more in the morning.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2008, 09:02:03 am »

The Keeniac crew will be a little late. We almost forgot! My house was ramping up for our weekly war protest when I suddenly remembered.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up