Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: God bless you guys!  (Read 5687 times)

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: God bless you guys!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 07:01:31 pm »

Agreed. I can't wait for the freestater-owned brewpub to open in Concord. Walking distance from my house .... SCORE!!

Shit, no one will ever see Denis again. "Screw the NHLA, I'VE GOT BEER!"
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 08:46:33 am »

(Also, do you know any nice, hot, single women?  Because there's lots of really nice, cute, single guys.)  ;D

There are also some who are not single, but are available (ethically), and who really don't mind if those who come here are in relationships or not, as long as they follow the agreements they have with their partners, be those agreements monogamous or not.  Actually, strike that - in my world, someone who can prove the ability to generate and maintain multiple relationships with healthy levels of communication is a better catch! ;-)

I can't wait for the freestater-owned brewpub to open in Concord. Walking distance from my house .... SCORE!!

Brewery, Denis.  Unless they've drastically changed plans since I talked to them last.  You have to arrange a place to actually do the drinking - they just manufacture the malted vegetable beverage...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Denis Goddard

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • Free the Mallocs!
    • Free State Blogs
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 07:57:48 pm »

Brewery, Denis.  Unless they've drastically changed plans since I talked to them last.  You have to arrange a place to actually do the drinking - they just manufacture the malted vegetable beverage...
Crap.
Oh well, I guess that's what public sidewalks are for, right?   ;) :P

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 09:27:02 pm »

Crap.

It's in a commercial/industrial area, so it would be more along the lines of drinking behind the dumpster...

Joe
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

MamaChelle

• Project Awake
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 10:48:56 am »

Crap.

My boyfriend and his best friend (who lives in North Conway) have been wanting to open a brewpub for years. We actually looked at a place in Fryeburg ME, but it wasn't suitable for our needs. So don't give up hope, we might be the ones who come through on the brewpub tip (and any help in making that happen would be MOST appreciated!!)
:)

Porcupine The Godful Heathen

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 11:23:05 am »

My boyfriend and his best friend (who lives in North Conway) have been wanting to open a brewpub for years. We actually looked at a place in Fryeburg ME, but it wasn't suitable for our needs. So don't give up hope, we might be the ones who come through on the brewpub tip (and any help in making that happen would be MOST appreciated!!)
:)

Nice! Although there already is (or was last time I was up there) a brewpub in North Conway. Great place too. You could give it some much needed competition.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." - Einstein

MamaChelle

• Project Awake
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 11:26:54 am »

Nice! Although there already is (or was last time I was up there) a brewpub in North Conway. Great place too. You could give it some much needed competition.

Ah yeah, we have been there, it is a very cool place! I don't know if we would set up shop in N. Conway necessarily, not even sure if that's where we're going to move yet :) But we'll see what happens!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up