Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Report from the first three days of the Escape to New Hampshire  (Read 7060 times)

jgmaynard

• FSP Shadow Advertising
  • FSP Participant
    • The Light of Alexandria
Re:Report from the first three days of the Escape to New Hampshire
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2003, 05:14:28 pm »

I thought it was pretty neat. First, I'm watching Gary Nolan on C-span, then a week later, I'm eating chicken with the guy at a picnic table. :D

Of course, the greatest thing about the escape was meeting all of you. Everyone was wonderful, and I can't wait to work with you all in the free state.

JM
The Light of Alexandria By James Maynard

A history of the first 1,000 years of science, and how it changed the ancient world, and our world today.

http://www.lightofalexandria.com

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2003, 09:28:34 am »

Hey I'm on a first name basis with a Governor and two presidential candidates!!!! ;D
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!

Amanda

• former FSP President
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2003, 11:42:34 pm »

I thought it was pretty neat. First, I'm watching Gary Nolan on C-span, then a week later, I'm eating chicken with the guy at a picnic table. :D

Of course, the greatest thing about the escape was meeting all of you. Everyone was wonderful, and I can't wait to work with you all in the free state.

JM

I have to say that this was the best part about the Escape to NH... meeting a bunch of my online friends in person for the first time.

That, and asking the Governor to join the FSP as a Friend. ;D
"The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and great nations." -- David D Friedman, The Machinery of Freedom

Dave Mincin

• FSP Participant
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2003, 08:12:13 am »

Have already stated often how much I enjoyed putting faces on all the porcupines! ;D

But as far as creating a Free State, what I learned is ever so much more important.

Learned we are an incredibly diverse group.  You really can't get a feel for people typing way at them on the computer, but to see them, listen to them, what, and how they react, and I think most of all watch how they listen, is the true measure of a person.  Without listening, and working together to create a Free State, I fear it will not happen.

Without listening, being wise enough to realize, dare I say that our thoughts are not always best, how can we create a Free State?  Comming up with a plan, and following throught on it, not just talking about doing something, but actually doing it, will be the measure of our sucess.

I grow weary of all this talk, I want action, I want to, using my limited skills,  begin creating a Free State NOW!

Will not again repeat all the good work that is going on in NH, but please folks read these threads.  Your choice in my thoughts is, do you wanted to continue to talk about what might happen somewhere down the road, or do you want to begin working for Freedom the minute you can get to NH?

Every moment to delay makes our task harder. "Com'n up, We'd love to have you, better yet, put you right to work creating a Free State!" ;D

« Last Edit: August 21, 2003, 01:58:35 pm by marshrobert1 »
Please join us!
http://www.nhliberty.org/ New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.

" A leader knows that if he is generous with his time, his people will be generous with their effort."

Plug>>>>Realtor Lovejoy Real Estate!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up